Ass Kickin Chili Fixins

by Ass Kickin

Flavorful, zesty chili features habanero peppers, pinto beans, black beans, and more Ingredients packaged separately and sewn up in colorful cloth bag Makes a great gift Go beyond the ordinary and serve up a memorable bowl of red chili with Ass Kickin' Chili Fixin's! Masa flour, habanero peppers, pinto beans and black beans are the key ingredients behind this savory and spicy chili. All ingredients are packaged separately and sewn up in an authentic Southwest cloth bag. One pound bag. Makes a fun gift for foodies and tailgaters!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ass Kickin Chili Fixins!
Tallapoosa, GA
1,847 reviews
I purchased this at my local Goodys department store for a gift for my sister in law and her husband. I thought this was a good and funny gift and the packaging is cute. I purchased the cornbread that goes with the chili and I would recommend if you purchase one to purchase both cause it's a good gift idea. You can also limit how much spices you use so that it's not too hot.

Looking for your answer?