Skin CareFacial SkincareAsprey
Purple Water Lotion lot of 10 each 17oz bottles Total of 17oz

Asprey Purple Water Lotion lot of 10 each 1.7oz bottles Total of 17oz

by Asprey

Purple Water body lotion is made with an essential oil blend that moisturizes and lifts your mood all in one. Smooth on our signature scent by Asprey to transport your senses to fresh lemon groves and fields of orange flowers. Punctuated with notes of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Asprey Purple Water Lotion lot of 10 each 1.7oz bottles Total of 17oz!
Buffalo, NY
Pretty good body lotion, it definitely does the job. My only issue is that it’s a little thin so I feel like I have to use a lot, and the scent isn’t my absolute favorite. It’s not bad by any means, just not one I reach for much. It has a spicy citric scent to it that’s nicely gender neutral, but the spice can be a little overwhelming for me. I prefer either fresher or woodier scents.

Looking for your answer?