Aspercreme with Lidocaine Pain Relieving Creme Maximum Strength uploaded by Candy L.Aspercreme with Lidocaine Pain Relieving Creme Maximum Strength uploaded by Karla H.

BY ASPERCREME

Aspercreme® With 4% Lidocaine Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Creme.

New!

Maximum strength lidocaine.

Available without a prescription.

Numbs away pain.

Penetrates to desensitize aggravated nerves.

Fast acting.

Targets more pain receptors*.

No irritation.

No burning.

Non-greasy.

The number one odor free creme brand.

Odor free. see more...

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite pain relieving cream and as someone with chronic pain I have tried everything! It does an amazing job numbing the pain without any awful burning feeling. It is also scent free which is great for those who are sensitive to smells. I keep this in my purse, by my bed and have an unopened bottle or tube in the house at all times just in case! I can’t recommend this enough!
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
I was surprised at well how this cream works. I have tried many pain relieving creams but this really helps with tension pain in the neck and back. I use this every so often and it helps.
sarah m.
Rhinelander
Helps with my fibro pain short term. Which is a bonus. Non smelly so I don't stink. The only draw back is u gotta use alot and it's hard to rub in cause it's so greasy.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for sore muscles. It claims to be fast acting, and to target more pain receptors....I didn't feel any pain relief what so ever. The only pros are that it doesn't burn, it's odorless, and non greasy by isn't the whole point pain relief? I'll stick with Bengay.
Cynthia K.
I have found Aspercreme with Lidocaine fairly effective. I have both Lupus and Fibro and I take pain meds through out the day. It does not take all of my pain completely away, but it does reduce it enough to function without taking extra pain pills. I highly recommend this product.
Nena T.
This is my go to when, I am sore. I have chronic pain and other conditions that can worsen the pain. This helps take the edge off quickly for me without having to take aspirin.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
I tried aspercreme with lidocaine on my shoulder with a pinched nerve and it help quit a bit. I was able to move it and not get shooting pains down my arm in to my hand. For sure recommend!
Megan S.
My husband loves this. He hurts his back alot at work and this and aleve are the products that put the pain to rest. He recommends to everyone
Heather L.
Cottonwood, AZ
I have sciatica and arthritis in my lower back and have run out of every option, I tried this and it didn't work like I thought it would have.
Candy L.
Pelion, SC
I have a pinched nerve in my wrist and sore muscles in arm and this helped with muscles but not with the nerve pain