Aspercreme with Lidocaine Pain Relieving Creme Maximum Strength uploaded by Sierra M.Aspercreme with Lidocaine Pain Relieving Creme Maximum Strength uploaded by Karla H.Aspercreme with Lidocaine Pain Relieving Creme Maximum Strength uploaded by Candy L.

BY ASPERCREME

Aspercreme® With 4% Lidocaine Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Creme.

New!

Maximum strength lidocaine.

Available without a prescription.

Numbs away pain.

Penetrates to desensitize aggravated nerves.

Fast acting.

Targets more pain receptors*.

No irritation.

No burning.

Non-greasy.

The number one odor free creme brand.

Odor free. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Mandi G.
Sacramento
My grandmother swore by aspercream for her arthritis pain. As I have gotten older and had more aches and pains I have found myself using it. It helps with neck pain, tension headaches, arthritis pain, sore muscles, leg cramps... the list goes on and on!
Korinne M.
Works best to get rid of muscle aches and back pain. My favorite brand I have tried. I have a stubborn stabbing pain in my back and this is the only product that helps.
Emily S.
Great for sore joints and over worked areas. I really like to use it for my wrists when they get sore from tendinitis. Works quickly, great quality. And good value!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite pain relieving cream and as someone with chronic pain I have tried everything! It does an amazing job numbing the pain without any awful burning feeling. It is also scent free which is great for those who are sensitive to smells. I keep this in my purse, by my bed and have an unopened bottle or tube in the house at all times just in case! I can’t recommend this enough!
sarah m.
Rhinelander
Helps with my fibro pain short term. Which is a bonus. Non smelly so I don't stink. The only draw back is u gotta use alot and it's hard to rub in cause it's so greasy.
MaryAnn F.
It's not bad. It gets the job done though not, for me at least, with the speed of BenGay. It's not as intense and I like the intense. With that said though, this does alleviate aches and pains and keep them gone for a good amount of time.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for sore muscles. It claims to be fast acting, and to target more pain receptors....I didn't feel any pain relief what so ever. The only pros are that it doesn't burn, it's odorless, and non greasy by isn't the whole point pain relief? I'll stick with Bengay.
Cynthia K.
I have found Aspercreme with Lidocaine fairly effective. I have both Lupus and Fibro and I take pain meds through out the day. It does not take all of my pain completely away, but it does reduce it enough to function without taking extra pain pills. I highly recommend this product.
Nena T.
This is my go to when, I am sore. I have chronic pain and other conditions that can worsen the pain. This helps take the edge off quickly for me without having to take aspirin.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
I tried aspercreme with lidocaine on my shoulder with a pinched nerve and it help quit a bit. I was able to move it and not get shooting pains down my arm in to my hand. For sure recommend!