BY ASPERCREME

Aspirin Free Pain Relief For temporary relief of minor arthritis pain, muscle aches and strains. No Odor No Burning Greaseless Stainless Fast acting, long lasting relief Easy to Open Flip Top Cap Does not contain aspirin Deep penetrating and starts to work fast...relief lasts for hours. Economy Size. Aspercreme® with aloe is an odor-free rub that safely relieves pain.  Unlike aspirin, which goes throughout your body, Aspercreme pinpoints its soothing, massaging relief right where you hurt. When you rub Aspercreme in, it penetrates quickly, deeply into painful areas, relieving pain without aspirin and without burning.  Aspercreme brings calming, relaxing relief that lasts for hours.  Long-lasting relief during the day when you re active; long-lasting relief at night when you want to sleep.  Aspercreme is odor-free, greaseless and stainless, and con see more...

• Does this product burn the skin like some pain relieving ...1 Answers
Yvette R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aspercreme is a good product. It doesn't have that irritating smell most pqain relieving creams have. The price point is very low and affordable. Aspercreme is likely available available at any drugstore & grocery store near you. It's also very smooth and easy to apply as well as wash off. It's good for mild pain levels. I would recommend this to others, but I will not buy it ggain given that my pain levels are higher right now.
Genelle P.
Lakewood, CO
I pulled my back and needed something that was effective yet didn't leave the normal menthol stench that most pain relieving creams leave behind (I've been really sensitive to smells lately). I can feel a difference in pain level within 5 minutes of application, and it dries quickly. I love this stuff and will be recommending it to all my friends!
Amber R.
Corning , KS
I used to live on this stuff. I would constantly be putting in on my calves and my back. I still use it fairly frequently. It is a total life saver. I love the odor free part too. Let's face it, noone wants to be smelled with something like that on. Most of the other products that are similar have a very strong and distinct scent!
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is great for deep muscle aches and pains. I have suffered with deep shoulder muscle problems since I was a teen and this is about the only thing that helps that burning pain. Definitely recommend this product!!
Rachel S.
I remember my grandma using this stuff when I was younger and my mom. I use it now and it really helps. I kind of inherited back problems, and I have bAd knees. This helps relieve the pain a lot
crystal n.
Shelby twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is a life saver! Better then the competitors! Doesn't leave you with the heat and cold feeling that I hate! It helps relieve pain instantly!
Jasmine W.
I love this product. It surprisingly works really well. I pulled something at work and used this and in a few minutes I could feel the pain relief.
Valentina N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
my cousin use this for her arthritis , and she said to me that this relieves and remove all the pain eventually
sarah c.
This pain relieving creme really works very well! My grandparents love it so much
Angel W.
Mc Cool, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product burn the skin like some pain relieving cremes do?