Aspercreme Maximum Strength Lidocaine Patch uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY ASPERCREME

• Numbs Away Pain with No Irritation and No Burning

Active Ingredient

Lidocaine 4% . . . . . . . . . . . . Topical anesthetic

Inactive Ingredients

aluminum glycinate, aluminum hydroxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, methylparaben, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, urea, water (333-030)

adults and children over 12 years:

• clean and dry affected area
  • remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
  • carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
  • once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully, remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
  • use 1 patch for up to 12 hours

children 12 years or younger:

• ask a doctor

Uses

temporarily relieves minor pain

Drew H.
Hayden
Purchased at: Target
Out of all the over the counter topical products for pain relief on the market, this is the best I have found and the most effective! I used to get lidocaine by prescription, and now they are on the shelves in stores! They may not work miracles on life's worst pain, but they come close. Have those minor aches and pains that make day to day life miserable? These have gotten me through those days many times, and they have kept me from taking ibuprofen and hoping it would work. I have these on stock at all times. They adhere to the skin better than other brands, as long as the skin is clean. I cannot praise this product enough!
Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
Different ingredients for different pains. Lidocaine desensitizes the nerves to reduce pain rather than cooling (menthol) or heat (capsicum). Some work well better than others depending on the type of pain. I think lidocaine probably works better for people with chronic pain. I didn't do much for me (was trying to use it for a strained muscle) but it worked wonderfully for my fiance who suffers pain daily due to a curved spine. I'll still to my menthol and capsicum pain relief, but it does work apparently.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Well I work 40-50 hours a week driving the bus and I drive part time doing Lyft and let me say this is the next best thing to Epson Salt. I started using this right away. And the pain is slowly dissolving.
Tiffany C.
I'm sorry but this product does not work at all. I use pain relieving patches for my back frequently and I wanted to try something other than salon pas but this did not relieve my backaches or any aches for that matter.
Pamela J.
I am glad I came across these patches. And last for hours. Just wish they made 1 for the whole back. They last about 12 hours.

Target