Aspercreme Arthritis Strength uploaded by Patricia O.

BY ASPERCREME

New! With skin conditioners Deep, Penetrating Relief Pain Relief That Lasts Roller Ball Keeps Hands Clean see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tammy I.
Tammy I.
Grandview, MO
When the regular aspercream just doesn't do the job, I use this on the heel of my foot or in the middle of the night when I get a cramp in my leg and it does wonders. It does have a strong odor though so it's not something you want to put close to your face. But other than that, it's a wonderful product.
Latonya S.
Latonya S.
Omg I'm so glad they came out with product for arthritis it work wonder on shoulder when I put it on the pain stop
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Laredo
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how now you can just paint on the muscle cream the packaging is grades this product in general is great
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Whitley City, KY
A wonderful product. It works great! My mom and I both use it. It did meet our expectations.
maria p.
maria p.
I wouldn't say Aspercreme Arthritis is the best but I also wouldnt say its the worst. If you have mild arthritis pain it may help but I have moderate to severe arthritis and it does nothing for me.
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Sometimes when I run, depending on the pavement, my lower back tends to hurt or ache . Aspercreme helps the pain subsides and I can move forward with my normal day.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have achy knees and back troubles, especially since being pregnant. This is great for chronic pain, it's really helpful.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
I used to use the cream but this is so much less messier and more easier to use. Has the same powerful effect and doesn't smell. It's not expensive, at all, and can be found almost anywhere. Love the roller!
Shahadah E.
Shahadah E.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this product used for?