BY ASPEN PET #78 in Dog Toys

Squeeze Me! Now Included!!  Tips, Tricks & Games Soft Bite Flies Floats Flexible Durable Gentle to your dog s mouth! Your pet can drink out of it! Makes hard plastic discs obsolete! Welcome to the world of Soft Bite Floppy Discs™ You ve discovered a wonderful safe new toy for yourself and your animal friends.  Made with the finest materials available, Soft Bite Floppy Discs are durable retrieval toys designed to avoid injury to your dog s teeth and gums.  When used as a toss & fetch toy, Soft Bite should outlive any hard plastic disc.  You may find however, the very qualities that make our discs soft and gentle to catch make them unsuitable to use as chew or pull toys.  Prolonged chewing and tugging may damage the disc. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My dog loves to get it and shake it around the yard." in 1 review
  • "We take our boxers to the beach and with Lillie we can play fetch and she runs right into the ocean grabs it and brings it back." in 1 review
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Saint Louis, MO
My bull dog mix loves this frisbee and it can take quite a bit of abuse and keep flying. It even flies wet. Mine is ripped, dirty and looks like it shouldn't fly, but it does. We went through regular frisbees so fast this was a life saver. I do wish it was cheaper though.
Kat A.
Kat A.
My dog enjoys playing with this. We week play fetch for a while until he gets tired. Great toy and keeps him active!
Shoryn W.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Pet Lover Expert
Very great dog toy, this all my dog play with all day , she really enjoys this one of her favorite toys
Donna W.
Donna W.
Horse Shoe, NC
Helps with strong teeth and saves your shoes and slippers. It lasts a long time also. Yum yum
Anna P.
Anna P.
Washington, DC
Great sturdy dog frisbee toy made from a durable nylon material. My dogs love this toy!!
Tabitha F.
Tabitha F.
Hubert, NC
This is my one boxers FAVORITE toy, she has about 10 of these all in secret hiding spots, when she loses one or it gets stuck on the roof she goes and grabs another one! I love this floppy disc because it comes in different sizes, we have the small one and the large one and she plays with both all the time. I love how these float as well. We take our boxers to the beach and with Lillie we can play fetch and she runs right into the ocean grabs it and brings it back. This is a great disc for any active dog and its easy to spot as well with the bright colors.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Aspen pet soft bite floppy disc toy is another fun toy your loving dog. My dogs love to play fetch.
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
Dogs cannot get enough of this toy. They love running and catching the disc. Hopefully yoir dog does the same.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Northfield , MN
My shepard/heeler mix LOVES his frisbee time. We have tried multiple different brands of frisbees but it all comes down to this, they only last so long. On average he gets 1-2 new frisbees a year because they're his go to toy. He carries them around the house, shakes them and bites them, and loves them to death. Because of the cloth they eventually break down.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Good product, flies decent. My dog loves to get it and shake it around the yard. It hasn't torn up yet so it is a good product in my book!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
How does this dog toy work?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Do dogs actually like this?
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Is this only for small dogs?
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Sandy Hook, CT
Would this be ok for a small breed puppy?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Is this a durable product?