BY ASPEN PET

Aspen Pet Lebistro® 2 Pounds Capacity Auto Gravity Feeder.

Convenient pet feeding.

Feeds when you're away.

Easy to clean. see more...

Carrie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The family I babysit/dog sit for have this for their two dogs. One dog is a husky and the other is a large mix. I like how the dogs are able to go and drink freely without the owners having to worry about refilling the bowl but the bottom part where the dogs drink from gets very dirty and gross quickly. It’s like you clean it one minute and the next it is gross again. The dogs like the dish because they rarely run out of water. It is heavy when you fill the jug with water though it is difficult to put back onto the dish after full
Doris R.
Yelm, WA
Really love this water container for our dog. We have it in dark blue. It is easy to take apart and clean or bleach and holds enough water for our dog and cat to last about a 2-3 weeks. Some of the inside parts are a little sharp so watch your hands while scrubbing or use a brush.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What a better way to keep fresh water for your pet all the time. You just fill the jug up with water and place it .
Carlene O.
This is very conveient to have as you don't have to fill a water bowl every day or mutiple times a day even.
myriah b.
This is a pretty good bowl. I use it for my dog and it holds enough food that she doesn't run out all day
Amanda P.
Vaughan, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is such a great item to have when you have pets! I know that when I'm at work or out for the night that my animals will have a continuous source of fresh water.
christina t.