BY ASPEN PET

Auto Gravity Waterer Convenient Pet Watering Waters When You re Away Spill-Resistant Bowl Easy Clean Bottle. see more...

• How much water does this hold and does it leak?1 Answers
Aspen Pet Le Bistro Waterer 2.5 Gallon Capacity
  • "Food and dust get in it and leave a nasty film in the water, I'd rather fill up a small bowl every morning to make sure he gets nice fresh water. " in 2 reviews
  • "Love not having to worry every day to refill the water dish!" in 1 review
  • "This was a great idea for my cat in theory, but i got her one and all she does is bump the jug to make it bubble." in 1 review
  • "I have three dogs and it makes it much easier than filling a smaller bowl multiple times a day. " in 1 review
  • "Not a bad product but I'm very picky about my babies water." in 1 review
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Pet Lover Expert
When we brought home our second golden retriever we decided it was time to upgrade from the standard stainless water bowl to this "glug-glug" as its called in our house. The dogs love the sound the water makes when the water bowl is filled and my husband and I love not having to fill up the water bowl every 2 hours. I only give 4 stars simply because it can be a bit of a pain to clean, otherwise it's a great product!
Katie S.
Best purchase I have made! Got it as Ross at a very good price! My Daisy loves her water and I can fill this thing up and it will last her a couple weeks! I keep it clean and haven't had any problems with it getting dirty or moldy!
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Wasn't sure how I would feel about this bowl at first but all four of my cats and my two dogs really seem to love it! I do find myself having to do a little more cleaning, but they love watching the bowl fill up and it does keep the water colder much longer, especially if you put a couple ice cubes in the actual water bottle part. I would recommend to anyone with multiple pets or anyone who really tries to avoid spilled water all over the floor, as this bowl has a great deep bowl and thick lip that keeps water in :)
Jamie D.
Great for a weekend trip. But I would not recommend this for long term use. The bits of food, dust, and saliva that get in there contaminate and allow bacteria to grow if you don't change it often. Besides, fresh is always better and rather than wasting the water in a big container you may as well just use a small bowl and fill it up once or twice a day.
Andrea C.
The concept of these water dishes are great, especially for larger or multiple dogs. However, you do have to constantly check it to make sure it's clean and no bugs are mosquito eggs have landed in there. Also, the gulping noise from the water bubbles tends to scare my puppy.
Amanda C.
I have a smaller version that I used for my cat. It worked great for a while, especially if we were leaving the cat alone for a couple days. At no fault of the product, my cat started playing in the water. It would make a HUGE mess, and I would have to refill it almost daily. I ended up switching to something else.
venessa H.
Carroll, IA
Food and dirt seem to get in the dish quite often even up in the tank not question or how that happens my cat's will get on the counter and try to drink water out of the sink when I turn the faucet on that's how they let me know something is not right
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
This is great because I have two cats, and with a plain bowl I was constantly filling it up. I got this to lessen the amount of refills but I had to take it apart to clean it just as much as I was refilling their bowl so it defeated its purpose.
Maria H.
Wanted to love this for just making life a little bit easier. Sadly the bowl gets slimey and gross. It's not the easiest thing to clean. And do not put it in the dishwasher at all. I tired that just to sanitize it and it melted the jug.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Our dogs drink water like there's no tomorrow and having one of these is just easier to always guaranty water in their bowl. Just be careful with dust and fur, if it's left there too long it get's dirty, we change it daily
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
How much water does this hold and does it leak?