BY ASPEN PET BOODA

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

PTM1357 Features Pet tag Designed to make it easy to add or remove as well as switch tags from collar to collar Made of 2 durable nickel rings attached by swivel so that tags will not get tangled Top ring easily attaches to or releases from any collar Primary Material: Metal Generic Dimensions Dimension: 8" H x 5" W x 55" D Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 8 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 55 Inches Overall Product Weight: 0.25 Pounds see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Ayla A.
I got this for my dog's tags because I have a lot of collars for my dog and didn't like having to always use the O ring to change tags from one collar to another. In hopes that this would makes changing tags from one collar to another easier I used it. Long story short, I come back from my walk wondering where her was were only to figure out they feel off due to this tag holder. Well, sadly the mechanism is a bit too easy to take on and off and makes for a very poor clip to securely hold your dog's tags onto its collar. While I understand the concept of this, make changing tags from one collar to another easier, the reality is it comes apart actually too easily. I have seen just went back to using the O ring for my dog's tags to attach to her collar which I feel is safer than something that can pop open with even the slightest touch.