Aspen Mulling Original Blend Cider Spices - 5.65 oz Carton

by Aspen Mulling

#5 in Cider

This is more than hot apple cider mix; it's a compact little carton of impeccable flavor. Whether you're making cider, wine, tea or brandy or taking your pies, muffins, cookies and carrot cakes to a whole new level, you'll absolutely love the taste this spice blend brings. You can even use this hot cider mix as a topping for ice cream, oatmeal, yogurt or pudding and it's great in BBQ sauces, meat rubs and sweet marinades too. The delicious possibilities are endless! In stock and ready to ship. Features: A classic combination of spices. Turns ordinary cider, wine, tea and brandy into extraordinary drinks. The spices dissolve completely, making it perfect for hot and cold drinks and baking. Specs: Size: 5.65 oz carton.

Where can i buy this in Canada? Or online. Thanks!
Can you use these mulling spices to make mulled wine?
Can someone explain to me how is the taste? Is it tasty or not?
Start your review of Aspen Mulling Original Blend Cider Spices - 5.65 oz Carton!
Etowah , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Aspen Mulling Original Blend Cider Spices - 5.65 oz Carton uploaded by Angela D.
This is a must have in our family every Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and yes again Christmas Day. Cinnamon, cloves, lemon,orange all combined makes a great taste and aroma. We use it to make our mulled wine but can be used for cider, tea, and brandy as well. It’s not the same if we don’t have our mulling spices !
Allen , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Aspen Mulling Original Blend Cider Spices - 5.65 oz Carton uploaded by Kimberly F.
Love this spiced cider received some for Christmas It smells wonderful and fills the house with warm winter smells. Will use this Aspen Mulling original blend cider spice again I did not know there was other flavors would like to try them as well Yum Have a great day all!👍🏻😊
Lexington, NC
My friends mom swears by this. They have an annual bonfire where they always serve cider. For the longest time, I didn't know how theirs always tasted so good, better than any other, then she told me her secret. This is so worth it.
Mattoon Illinois
My mother would get this spice every single year around Halloween and I absolutely LOVED it! I am a huge warm apple cider girl and the spice just takes it to a whole other level. It is the perfect fall drink for any occasion. Highly recommend
I personally do not like this product. That doesn’t mean you won’t. It is organic which I understand but what is an organic now a days. So give it a try. Aspen Mulling Original Blend Cider Spices - 5.65 oz Carton
I would have to say that I'm not the biggest fan. It adds flavor, but too fake of a flavor for me. I'll drink some if at a function, but not something I'd purchase.
Yummy this is comforting an tasty. The apple isn't to powerful, just enough to let you know that its an apple cider. Great for the winter months...fireplace and cider. So comforting!!!
Jacksonville, FL
I always have a box of this in my pantry. I keep it for a few things. One, I use it for warm apple cider. I will add it to my homemade cider and to store bought packets. I also use it for my homemade apple sauce (which is super easy to make too!) I just put a table spoon of this in with about 6-8 apples, plus a bit extra Korinje cinnamon and an extra dash of nutmeg and it's excellent flavor. Also, it makes the house always smell great too!
Windsor
I got one of these - original flavor for Thanksgiving.  My family absolutely loved it.  I used apple cider with it. My daughter requested more for Christmas, so I tried the caramel apple version.  We love it even more than the original.  My daughter then requested I buy her some!  This is quite tasty and I highly recommend.  I mix mine with one gallon cider, put it in the slow cooker and forget about it till it is time to drink it.
Wichita, KS
Nothing says holidays for me quite like Aspen mulling original blend cider. I put this in just about everything and makes everything taste like the holidays. But spiced apple cider is the absolute best, and I could never imagine a holiday season passing without a lot of this.