Aspen Mulling Hot Buttered Rum Mix - 5 oz Carton

by Aspen Mulling

Inside of this little carton you'll find everything you need to unwind! Whether it's an ordinary Tuesday evening or your favorite winter holiday, non-alcoholic drinks like this are the perfect way to relax. Even better, if you want to make it a Hot Toddy all you have to do is add a shot of rum! Just check out the ideas printed right on the package and you can use your hot butter rum mix to create other delicious drinks and delectable dessert sauces. The flavors are incredible and the possibilities are endless! In stock and ready to ship. Features: Perfect for making classic drinks like the Hot Toddy. Makes a great addition to apple cider, tea, coffee, or milk. Simply add the powdered mix, heat, then stir until dissolved. Specs: Size: 5 oz carton.

I wounder what this taste like . Butter rum is it a buttery flavor to the rum.
Would this be good for holiday parties?
This looks like something my boyfriend would love! Where can I find this?
Start your review of Aspen Mulling Hot Buttered Rum Mix - 5 oz Carton!
How would you rate this product?
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is delicious, but it needs to be more buttery. I do love to add this to coffee and put a jigger of rum or brandy in the drink for a comfy, hot beverage on a cold winter evening 🔥
Jennifer S.
Aspen hot butter rum is one of my favorites. There is something almost festive about its smooth buttery flavor
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
I used this to make my own spin of the ever-famous "Butterbeer" in Harry Potter, and to keep it short and simple, it was AMAZING. It's a really good mixer, too, like in eggnog and other winter drinks.
Kiara  .
It's pretty good. Great used as intended. The recipes I was able to find turned out good also.
Brandon S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sounds nasty, lol but might be good for around the christmas season, havnt seen it in stores in my area
Ashely D.
Olney, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really delicious! Love to mix with egg nog during the winter season or use to make rum cake! Not to mention the price is very affordable!
angey M.
Everett, WA
Thos taste sooooo tasty . I love it . This brand is amazzzzzzing in general . Love it in winter
Anya L.
Pottsville, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wasn't sure if I was going to like this- BUT it was much smoothr and relaxing than I had given thought. Something nice for a special occasion.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
I love this product i find its a great mix on the holidays or during the colder months its very smooth and flavorful
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
2,071 reviews
This would be great as a mixer for the Christmas season or on any other special occasions for a nice relaxing drink
Ask a question to the Influenster community...