Aspen Booda Pet Products Aspen Pet Products Inc. Asp Litter Mat No Track Titanium

BY ASPEN BOODA PET PRODUCTS

Designed Specifically to Remove and Trap Litter Clinging to a Cat's Paws as they Exit the Litter Box. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
This is the perfect accessory to the Booda Clean Step Litter Box! At first I didn't think this would do anything, but boy was I wrong. It catches basically all of the litter that going down the little stairs doesn't catch. Definitely a bust have for the litter box.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Pet Lover Expert
The way the groves are designed in this matt really helps the litter be removed from my cats paws after he gets out of the litter box. I love that it removes it so well because now my cat does not track litter all through my house and on furniture, especially my bed. The tray fits snug in front of the boxes and catches all the fall out. Recommended
Kim M.
Kim M.
San Antonio, TX
This is an awesome mat! I didn't think it would work as well as it does but it really traps the loose litter and keeps it from getting all over my floor.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
This definitely minimizes the amount of liter that gets drug though the house.