BY ASPEN BAY

Volcano Blue Signature Jar Candle - The simple yet sophisticated Blue Jean Blue Signature Jar Candle from Capri Blue, provides a punch of fragrance to any space that lasts. It ensures a pop of color and fragrance anywhere you place it. - Volcano Blue Signature Jar Candle see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kellyann C.
SMITHTOWN,NY
Ever walk into anthropologie and wish that your room/home/self could smell the way it smells in there? Well, this candle makes those dreams come true. I burn this candle in my room every night when I get home from work and it just totally relaxes me and mellows my mood. My only complaint is that it's a bit on the expensive side. That said, still worth it!
Alexis D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
My all time favorite candle! The scent is an amazing blend of citrus which fills the room fairly quickly when burning without overpowering. It’s kind of pricey but not absurd and well worth it! Also comes in different jars such as iridescent, pink, red etc. also can be found in different sizes. I get all of mine from anthro
Jessica B.
I cannot burn this candle too much EVER!!!!  No joke, this candle is my go to gift for newly weds or anyone for anything.  I love this scent.  You can purchase it at Anthropologie or sometimes I find it at Marshalls.  You should definitely purchase this candle!
Jennifer B.
Anthropologie has a wide variety of this candle in beautiful colored jars of various sizes, and they’ve been on sale recently, so I’ve scooped them up as gifts for co-workers, friends, and a favorite things gift swap I’m attending. The scent of this candle is magnificent! It’s fresh and clean without smelling like cleaning products or like its trying to smell like something familiar. It lasts a good while and burns evenly.
Shaina J.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I absolutely love this candle! For sure one of the best and favorites from Capri blue. They’re soy wax and they last forever! It’s a little on the pricier size but a great stocking stuffer for friends. They’re available at Anthropologie and always a great go-to gift for friends!
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
this candle smells sooooo yummy! i got one as a gift a couple years ago for christmas and have been hooked ever since! I'm so glad they're selling them more places now. This is a perfect year round scent that is never too smelly or overbearing like some candles tend to be.
Giselle M.
South Bend , IN
Great candle!! I first bought a cheaper copycat at target but this one is worth the price, the smell fills the room nicely without being overpowering! Burns long, the only reason I gave this 4 stars is because mine keeps tunneling a bit and leaving unused wax on the sides
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
Hands down my favorite candle of all time. It's pricy but worth it for the incredible scent! I've gotten several of these and I'll keep purchasing! I worked at bath and body works and smelled all their candles and this beat all of them!
Emma O.
Coon Rapids, MN
By far my favorite candle EVER!!! I love the smell, I do not think that it is overwhelming but it does fill the room. I think it is a very distinct smell and I like having something that makes people think of my home when they smell it.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Capri Blue candles are AMAZING! The only reason I gave this review 4 stars is because hey are a bit pricey ($20+) but I will say they are super long lasting. If you're looking for a great, easy gift this brand has your back.