BY ASPEN BAY

Volcano Blue Signature Jar Candle - The simple yet sophisticated Blue Jean Blue Signature Jar Candle from Capri Blue, provides a punch of fragrance to any space that lasts. It ensures a pop of color and fragrance anywhere you place it. - Volcano Blue Signature Jar Candle see more...

Shaina J.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I absolutely love this candle! For sure one of the best and favorites from Capri blue. They’re soy wax and they last forever! It’s a little on the pricier size but a great stocking stuffer for friends. They’re available at Anthropologie and always a great go-to gift for friends!
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot burn this candle too much EVER!!!!  No joke, this candle is my go to gift for newly weds or anyone for anything.  I love this scent.  You can purchase it at Anthropologie or sometimes I find it at Marshalls.  You should definitely purchase this candle!
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great candle!! I first bought a cheaper copycat at target but this one is worth the price, the smell fills the room nicely without being overpowering! Burns long, the only reason I gave this 4 stars is because mine keeps tunneling a bit and leaving unused wax on the sides
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anthropologie has a wide variety of this candle in beautiful colored jars of various sizes, and they’ve been on sale recently, so I’ve scooped them up as gifts for co-workers, friends, and a favorite things gift swap I’m attending. The scent of this candle is magnificent! It’s fresh and clean without smelling like cleaning products or like its trying to smell like something familiar. It lasts a good while and burns evenly.
Ashley K.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far, hands down the best candle ever! You can open the lid and it will make half of your room smell amazing without even lighting the candle. Lighting the candle illuminates so much of my house with an amazing scent. I have purchased this candle every single time it ends.
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
this candle smells sooooo yummy! i got one as a gift a couple years ago for christmas and have been hooked ever since! I'm so glad they're selling them more places now. This is a perfect year round scent that is never too smelly or overbearing like some candles tend to be.
Emma O.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite candle EVER!!! I love the smell, I do not think that it is overwhelming but it does fill the room. I think it is a very distinct smell and I like having something that makes people think of my home when they smell it.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Capri Blue candles are AMAZING! The only reason I gave this review 4 stars is because hey are a bit pricey ($20+) but I will say they are super long lasting. If you're looking for a great, easy gift this brand has your back.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite candle! Well, really any of the Anthro candles, to be honest. It smells amazing and just one candle can fill up a large room. The small sizes make great stocking stuffers 🎅🏽
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once you smell the Volcano scent, you'll never want another candle again! They are seriously the best, and they make your house smell like an Anthropologie store.