BY ASPEN BAY #66 in Candles

Volcano Blue Signature Jar Candle - The simple yet sophisticated Blue Jean Blue Signature Jar Candle from Capri Blue, provides a punch of fragrance to any space that lasts. It ensures a pop of color and fragrance anywhere you place it. - Volcano Blue Signature Jar Candle see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
Ever walk into anthropologie and wish that your room/home/self could smell the way it smells in there? Well, this candle makes those dreams come true. I burn this candle in my room every night when I get home from work and it just totally relaxes me and mellows my mood. My only complaint is that it's a bit on the expensive side. That said, still worth it!
Ava S.
This smells so good! Only problem is it burns really fast!! But if you scoop the excess wax out of the bottom u can put it in a wax burner! I think this product alone with the room spray too is very affordable and worth it!Aspen Bay Jar Volcano Candle, 21.5 Ounce, Capri Blue [Capri Blue, 20 Oz]

Capri Blue Room Spray 4 Oz. 2017 - Blue Jean
Emily W.
Lewisville, TX
100% my favorite scent of all time. I have 3 of them in my home (all different sizes) and always light one before I have company over. It’s such a “homie” smell and is one of the main reasons I loved working at Anthropologie! It’s also great because the smell spreads throughout the whole room, so you can smell it right when you walk in!
Erin Y.
This is one of my favorite candles and I've bought it so many times. It has such a great smell that fills the room almost instantly after lighting it and it leaves the smell in the room even after you blow out the candle. I love it and would recommend it to anyone
Danielle M.
Hands down, Volcano is the best smelling candle of all time. Capri Blue hit the jackpot with this scent. I love that they continually release special edition jars, so that you can switch up your home decor even though you are buying the same scent.
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I love this candle so much! It smells like happiness. I feel immediately relaxed when I burn it. It’s definitely on the pricey side, but it smells so good. It’s a great candle for a bedroom or even a bathroom!
Alexis D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
My all time favorite candle! The scent is an amazing blend of citrus which fills the room fairly quickly when burning without overpowering. It’s kind of pricey but not absurd and well worth it! Also comes in different jars such as iridescent, pink, red etc. also can be found in different sizes. I get all of mine from anthro
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
this candle smells sooooo yummy! i got one as a gift a couple years ago for christmas and have been hooked ever since! I'm so glad they're selling them more places now. This is a perfect year round scent that is never too smelly or overbearing like some candles tend to be.
Jessica B.
I cannot burn this candle too much EVER!!!!  No joke, this candle is my go to gift for newly weds or anyone for anything.  I love this scent.  You can purchase it at Anthropologie or sometimes I find it at Marshalls.  You should definitely purchase this candle!
Emma O.
Coon Rapids, MN
By far my favorite candle EVER!!! I love the smell, I do not think that it is overwhelming but it does fill the room. I think it is a very distinct smell and I like having something that makes people think of my home when they smell it.