BY ASPEN BAY

Volcano Blue Signature Jar Candle - The simple yet sophisticated Blue Jean Blue Signature Jar Candle from Capri Blue, provides a punch of fragrance to any space that lasts. It ensures a pop of color and fragrance anywhere you place it. - Volcano Blue Signature Jar Candle see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amy R.
Amy R.
Avon, OH
This is my favorite candle of all time. I have bought several of them for myself and as gifts. The scent is amazing and not too overpowering. The 20oz jar burns pretty evenly until you get to the very bottom. I have had success with using up all of the wax by removing the metal piece, microwaving the jar (not the mercury glass jars, though) and pouring the left over wax into a small Mason jar with a new wick. It's a little bit of work, but it's worth it to get a few more hours with this candle.
Corbin P.
Corbin P.
Lexington, KY
One of the worst candles I have ever burned. After reading about how great this candle is I decided to get one. The candle smells good when just sniffing the wax. Once lit though this candle quickly takes on a different smell. It smells somewhat like lighter fluid mixed with jet fuel. Aside from the smell when lit the candle also never burns evenly and instantly tunnels. Not worth the price and doesn't live up to the hype.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
My sister has this candle and the smell is so amazing. Citrus candy like smell. I think it did tunnel a bit but it smelled the same while burning to me. It is pricey to me and that is why I give it 4 stars. I wouldn't pay that much for a candle. No matter the smell. Maybe if I didn't need to watch my spending I would pay the price. 🤔
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
This candle smells like summer.It reminds me of the beach,the ocean,the palm trees,the sand.I have had this candle since around November and I use it quite often and it is now near the end of May and there is still a lot of the candle left so it has lasted a long time
Lynley B.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
My favorite candle forever and always. In high school I worked at a boutique, and we sold these candles. I became obsessed then, and it never went away. These smell amazing, and they last forever. Yes, the price is a bit on the steeper side. Y'all I have found an amazing dupe for these though. Target sells a line of candles the brand is Bella and the name of the candle is Moonlight Island. It smells exactly the same. The reed diffusers in the scent smell a bit different from the original, but still pretty close!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Ok. Have to say I LOVE the smell of this candle. Not too overpowering, just the right amount of floral with tropical freshness. I will say though that it is expensive....I haven't found a comparable scent from other candles though unfortunately. In addition there is only one wick for a large diameter candle so the sides don't burn/it wastes the wax.
Annalee K.
Annalee K.
Daytona Beach, FL
This candle is amazing. It smells pleasant and potent, filling a whole room with a great scent shortly after igniting. I did not give this product five starts because the candle tunnels very easily and quickly, even after trimming the wick before every burn. I recommend buying a candle warmer so you can get the most out of your Volcano Candle.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Fresno, CA
Hands down my FAVORITE candle ever. A little on the pricey side in the whole spectrum of candles but in my opinion, totally worth it! The scent is really fresh and its fragrance can fill an entire room. Floraly with a hint of the tropics and the signature scent of Anthropologie. Makes as a great gift!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Conroe, TX
The heavenly Anthropologie candle is always lit in multiple rooms throughout my house. This candle is long lasting and the scent is strong but not nauseating (no headaches). Every time people visit my house they always ask what candle is burning. I have purchased so many of these over the years I've lost count.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Tamuning
Scent is super potent and long lasting. This candle burns evenly and lasts for ages. I stumbled across this in Anthropologie and bought 3 plus the matching scent hand creme. A bit on the pricey side but one of my favorite splurge items because it is so totally worth it.