Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesAspen Bay
Capri Blue Jar Candle 20 oz - Aloha Orchid

Aspen Bay Capri Blue Jar Candle 20 oz - Aloha Orchid

by Aspen Bay

Capri Blue jar candles by Aspen Bay feature a single wick and a fragrant blend of soy and other natural food grade waxes for a cleaner, longer burning candle. They are a natural alternative to paraffin candles and are environmentally friendly. Aloha Orchid Scent - Orchids, jasmine and gardenia entwined with white blossoms Burn time is approximately 100 hours. Specifications: 4"h x 5" in diameter.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aspen Bay Capri Blue Jar Candle 20 oz - Aloha Orchid!
Fareena A.
Chicago
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is the most lovely smelling candle ever. I’m a sucker for the gardenia smell but it’s not sickly. Somehow they’ve blended a unique fragrance that is fresh and feminine . It’s strong enough to actually smell around a larger area when I light it in my foyer. It’s my favorite candle right now :)
launa D.
Pocomoke City, MD
Behind volcano this is my second favorite scent very floral and very fresh I highly recommend for those looking for more floral
Addie N.
Nashville, TN
Aspen Bay Capri Blue Jar Candle 20 oz - Aloha Orchid uploaded by Addie N.
Used this brand for years because of the amazing Capri Blue Volcano Candle 8 oz 🙌🏼🙌🏼 but was given this scent as a gift. It’s so fresh and powerful. The minute this burns through I’ll be getting another one to alternate throughout the spring and summer.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
This candle burns slowly and evenly, I am so obsessed with its room filling orchid scent that I have bought many different sizes and versions of it, it is also one of my go to house warming gifts for friends.
Allison P.
San Diego , Ca
This candle is my favorite candle I have ever bought! It is such a potent smell that it can go throughout the whole house. The smell is not overpowering. I buy mine through Anthropologie and they last me at least a year, and I burn them almost everyday. Definitely a candle to look into!
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
This candle is amazing. Makes my house smell so amazing!!! Bonus points since hubby likes it too
Gwendolyn W.
Bowling Green, KY
1,266 reviews
This is my absolute favorite candle smell of all time. I’ll never get sick of it. They’re pretty and really strong and last forever.
Hannah F.
Denton, TX
I would give this candle more than five stars if I could. When I burn it my whole house smells like anthropologie.
Lara R.
This candle smells like heaven. I can't get enough of it. I first found it at Anthropologie about two years ago, and now I just keep buying the same one as soon as my current one runs out. I will say I don't have to bug them too often, because they burn a very long time. They are not like a lot of the drug store candles that burn up quick and leave half the candle there without a wick. Also, the smell is extremely pleasant and is not over powering.
Colleen L.
New York , NY
Burns slowly, not wasting the crisp smell of the candle. Also a great piece for decoration. Comes with a clever set of mini matches.

Looking for your answer?