- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I am a total animal lover and it breaks my heart what happens out there. Where I’m from in the northeast, everyone spays or neuters their pets and so dogs and cats have to be trucked here from other parts of the country. The shelters are at most half full at any given time. Which is why I donate to the aspca. They help animals all around the country and help them find forever homes. Spay and neuter your pets!! #adoptdontshop
Love this organization as well. It is very helpful to the animals of the world. It provides them with home as well as medical treatment and immunizations.
I’m an animal lover and this charity is one of my top ones that I will donate to at least once a year or more when I can. I support them because it helps put an end to animal abuse and neglect! Others should donate to this great cause too if they love animals like I do.
This organization is overlooked as “too sad” for so many people. But it’s the truth and we can’t avoid it. I am a huge animal lover, and it breaks me to see what people all over the world do to these innocent creatures. The ASPCA gives them a voice, and brings awareness to all of the problems in the world. They help support local high-kill shelters, rather than breeders (and save an animals life). They even offer camps for children (I participated in one, and it greatly expanded my love for animals). If you haven’t looked into them, please do. It is not okay what happens to these helpless animals, and they need your help.
I am a big animal lover and fully support this charity. I have known about them ever since I was very little. I have donated money in the past and even brought pet food and other items to some of there locations. It's great that they are about the well being of animals.
So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes. Can't go wrong with that.! Go ASPCA!!
I LOVE animals and the fact that they are being taken care of is wonderful. This is a fantastic organization, and I fully support what they do for innocent animals. They deserve more help, because they save so many lives.
We are going to stop our donations due to not getting our T-Shirt for our Grandson. When asked after two payments I called to see when it would be mailed. He asked me to hold a second and came back and said it was not ordered yet but he said he resent a notice to mail it. I asked how long before it would be, 6-8 weeks he said. Just bilking money I said to my Grandson. So I waited a week and called again and the girl said it would take at least three payments before it would be sent. 3 different stories in two weeks. I will not send another payment as this is obviously a scam.A T-shirt is what was promised instead I get conflicting stories (lies ) My Grandson asks every day if his shirt came. It is not fun to see the look on his face when he hears no and now has found this to be a scam.
I love this organization. i love anyone who helps out our fellow pets. there so much overpopulation but we need to help them all.
I love helping anything to do with babys, Children or animals. I volunteer my time going to animal shelters and spending g one on one time with animals they need the love
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos