- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I hate the commercials that they put on because they are so sad, but so true. It kills me that some animals are not respected as they should.
We adopted our 2 year old cocker spaniel mix. She is the sweetest dog. After this experience I would 100% adopt and save another animal here.
I love this charity! They're so much better than PETA. PETA euthanizes their animals, and I've never heard of any wrong doings on ASPCA's part.
This is an awesome group. Animals deserve just as much love & attention that humans do. Every person & animal deserves a second chance at life!
We adopted an adorable cat a few years ago at our local ASPCA location and just loved the easy process and wonderful match to our personalities
I help out here a lot. I am an animal lover and will do anything to help them! They take great care of all of the animals and find them a home!
This is a great organization for those that truly love helping animals! It's so easy to volunteer and those animals would love some attention!
I love how they help the animals, I just wish they didn't have such sad commercials oh well it helps the animals and thats all that matters.
Such a great program they help so many animals I can't believe that people treat their animals that badly but thankfully this program help them
13 years ago I rescued my kitty from there. He was the sweetest cat. It is rewarding when you rescue an animal. I wish more people could.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos