Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The commercials are so sad and depressing. I understand that those things really happen to animals - but its really a mood crusher to see!
He American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing cruelty towards animals.
I love animals and I love what the aspca does. Its a good charity to donate to. Also, adopting a pet from your local spca is a great idea.
Love this organization. A year ago, I adopted a year old female cat. I love how organized and careful they are before they let you adopt.
I just rescued a cat and a dog from them and they gave me free food and all of the shots and everything for only $45. I love my new family!
Such an amazing organization that helps our animals.One of the most influential out there that will save an animal if in harms way. LOVE!!!
The commercials are sadder than the ppl one. I feel so bad for the animals they help. But the do a great job and help all kinds of animals
I volunteer for a humane organization that works with the ASPCA on cruelty cases/puppy mills. They do wonderful work on behalf of animals.
Awesome organization!! Always helping out animals in great need, and showing the public things we may not want to know about, but need to.
Another one of my favorite organizations. it's amazing to see how many animals are no longer dying or on the streets thanks to this group.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos