Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I volunteer for a humane organization that works with the ASPCA on cruelty cases/puppy mills. They do wonderful work on behalf of animals.
I've become an animal lover over the last couple years and I love what they do. They take time out of their days to take care of these animals. I admire that.
This is a beautiful and great organization! It helps animals in need and truly cares about helping them.
I'm happy that they support animals and make sure that they are treated with respect and given medical attention when found injured.
These workers and volunteers are Herod in my eyes. They are the voices for those precious animals that have none. They save lives
My favorite foundation ! Ever. Animals are so important. They deserve kindness and help.
Amazing we donate our newspapers to them and we also save cans they collect them for money for animals.
ASPCA is definitely one of my all time favorite things out there. I am a huge animal lover and hate any sort of animal abuse and I try my hardest to donate to this organization as often as I can. If you don't want to love your pet then DON'T get a pet it is so disgusting to me.
I always give back to this organization as much as I can. Just seeing those commercials break my heart. I try to help out as often as I can. And donate as much as I can
Breaks my heart when I see these poor animals on TV. I have donated a couple times and have gone and gave these animals personal attention.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos