- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Everyone seems so pushy and rude there. You would think that such a wonderful organization would have volunteers that reflect that mindset..
Every time i see the commercial it really makes me want to donate, i simply just don't have the extra money, but the idea behind it is amazing
Love love love the aspca and what they do for our sweet furry friends. Please always try and choose adoption first when searching for a pet.
I am a huge animal lover and any chance I can donate to the ASPCA I do! I also love to go and help out and volunteer when I have spare time.
This is a great organization. I always see the commercials and I think this organization is focusing on the animals rather than the money.
I just rescued a cat and a dog from them and they gave me free food and all of the shots and everything for only $45. I love my new family!
ASPCA is a great organization. They have been around for years. Any organization that helps animals and wild life is definitely great! ~Js🌟
I love this organization I love animals and animals should be treated with respect and as much love as possible no animal should be abused
The commercials are so sad and depressing. I understand that those things really happen to animals - but its really a mood crusher to see!
The ASPCA is a peaceful pro-animal organization that I support. They look out for the well-being of animals and go after bad pet owners.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos