- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
We love Donating to this cause. We have adopted 3 animals from the APL in our area. I have been familiar with this organization for some time now!
I love the ASPCA because they truly care. At the end of the day it's not about money for them Its not another paycheck they care about the animal.
I'm always supporting the homeless animals in our local town. Taking them in, feeding them, and trying my hardest to find them a good, new home.
I love this organization, saving the lives of animals that have no one to speak up for them. People should be more responsible for their actions
This is a very nice organization. They help out so many animals. I like how they will accept money and goods. I like donating food and supplies.
Wonderful org. They are the voice for the animals that can't speak for themselves. They help the sick and abused animals that need them so much.
Great organization to help all the fur baby's out there to have them survive life since they can not do much for themselves. great cause to help.
I love this charity. Helping poor abused animals. I love animals and think they deserve the best care. It is also great how they find them homes
I love that this nationwide organization is helping animals. It's not an easy job but without organizations like these, they would have no voice.
ASPCA is a great peogram. It stands up for animals. It's important to spay neuter and adopt. Do not breed for profit. Be responsible pet owners.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos