- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
One day my dream is to be an officer for the ASPCA. I love helping and rehibilitating animals. They give more love than and human possibly can.
I have been a member for years this org is by far one of my favs. The stories on the website always make me cry. What they do is so honorable.
They do great respectable work! People who are so passionate about helping animals how can you not support that. I commend them for their work!
The ASPCA is a wonderful charity! Any help we can give to animals less fortunate is amazing. Please consider making them your choice charity.
Animals have hearts and souls and the right to live just as well as any human being. I love the ASPCA because they do so much to help them.
Love love love the aspca and what they do for our sweet furry friends. Please always try and choose adoption first when searching for a pet.
I love that they help out animals in need. So sad to see an animal abused and helpless, but its great that they're stepping up to help them.
I am a huge animal lover and any chance I can donate to the ASPCA I do! I also love to go and help out and volunteer when I have spare time.
Every time i see the commercial it really makes me want to donate, i simply just don't have the extra money, but the idea behind it is amazing
I really like what this charity does. They helped me to find my first dog with my husband. Wonderful to work with and great all around help.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos