Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love the ASPCA. They do a lot of great work and I support them however I can. They hold great charity events too!
I love that animals can get the help and attention they need thanks to organizations like this one.
Love this! I have contributed to this many times! I've heard great things about this organization!
Such an amazing organization! The staff and volunteers are very friendly, helping and loving towards the animals in the facility!
I get all of my pets from the ASPCA!!!! They are a great group of people with an amazing number of volunteers that very simply - just love animals!
I love animals so much and they do too. They do work and take time out to volunteer to help animals in need.
They do so much for animals! I love the work that they do and I would volunteer if they were nearby me. I think it's great that people care so much for animals.
I just got my cat from here! I love this product! It has a cheap price and is well worth the cost! You should try it too!
The ASPCA does some amazing things, despite the heavy level of depression I get while watching their commercials! This is a must-support organization, shelter dogs first!
The aspca shelter in my community is extremely rude. The people work there act like they enjoy killing animals. When you ask to see one of the pets, they act like they don't have the one of day to get up and help you even though it is their job. Not to mention, I think this organization as a whole spends most of their money lobbying and less on the animals.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos