- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
"I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with #animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great.
This is an awesome group. Animals deserve just as much love & attention that humans do. Every person & animal deserves a second chance at life!
Great charity . they do so much for the animals. Many have been rescued from puppy mills. And it wouldn thave happened without the aspca help.
I love this charity! They're so much better than PETA. PETA euthanizes their animals, and I've never heard of any wrong doings on ASPCA's part.
I have been a member for years this org is by far one of my favs. The stories on the website always make me cry. What they do is so honorable.
We adopted an adorable cat a few years ago at our local ASPCA location and just loved the easy process and wonderful match to our personalities
This is a great organization for those that truly love helping animals! It's so easy to volunteer and those animals would love some attention!
I have donated to this organization a few times and I think they are great! I only give them 4 stars because I DON'T like their TV commercials!!
I love the ASPCA. They do a lot of God things for animals. I just hate how sad the commercials are. Almost always have to change the channel
Any organization that significantly helps people or animals is amazing to me. Seeing what ASPCA does, I believe it is a fantastic organization.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos