Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
They do a lot of good and help a lot of animals. they don't just react to big report of animal abuse they help any animal if a call comes in or even if they just see something that could be a problem
All they do as advocates for animals is amazing! It is one of my goals to volunteer with them.
ASPCA is an awesome organization that gives these poor animals a second chance. I remember watching them on T.V. in new york- It was sad to see the situations these poor animals are in. I'm thankful that we have organizations such as ASPCA that actually help :)
I cry every time I see one of these commercials. I actually had my chihuahua spayed when she was of age through the ASPCA. They are a wonderful program!! It breaks my heart though when you walk through their adoption center that all you see are pitbull breeds. I have a pitbull and he is the sweetest most loving and caring dog! Adopt a pit people! They are the most loyal and kind companion you will ever have!
My mom use to work with the ASPCA. They do so much to help these poor animals and find them new homes.
I love that the aspca is raising funds and awareness for abused and neglected animals. I just wish that they spent more of their donations on saving animals and less on commercials
Great Organization to help abused neglected animals.
I am a supporter of ASPCA and all they do for animals. I admire their dedication to finding homes for millions of dogs and cats. I always donate to charities that help animals or the environment because I believe what they are doing is crucial to our planet. Someone needs to make a stand for these dogs and cats and I feel good to give my money to this wonderful charity.
The commercials are so difficult to watch. helping animals is the best thing to do.
Literally every time I see an ASPCA commercial I cry because it breaks my heart that animals are abused and neglected by people. ASPCA is a great cause to give to, you really are saving an animals life. I always give whenever I can.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos