- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Love what the ASPCA does for animals in need, I have donated before and now I'm involved with some charities from my country. We are their voice!
This is an awesome group. Animals deserve just as much love & attention that humans do. Every person & animal deserves a second chance at life!
My sis is in animal control and some of the stories are just absolutely horrible. Very heart-warming to see ASPCA fight against animal cruelty!
Great charity . they do so much for the animals. Many have been rescued from puppy mills. And it wouldn thave happened without the aspca help.
I love animals, so naturally I love this cause. They're a great organization that actually cares about the animals and uses funds to help them.
They do great respectable work! People who are so passionate about helping animals how can you not support that. I commend them for their work!
I found a stray pit bull, the ASPCA took him in and assured me that they are a no kill shelter. He was adopted out the next day I was so happy!
Such a great program they help so many animals I can't believe that people treat their animals that badly but thankfully this program help them
This is another great organization that helps out with animals if they dont have a home they will take them in and help them find a loving home
13 years ago I rescued my kitty from there. He was the sweetest cat. It is rewarding when you rescue an animal. I wish more people could.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos