BY ASPCA #12 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
This organization is great i really like it and recommend it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
I love this charity they need more donations i see person after person trying to find homes for animals because our shelter is full and this has been years.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I love the ASPCA it does so much for our community in helping to find forever homes for fur babies. Also they offer a lot of other services such as shots and grooming.
Lexy D.
Export, PA
A great organization dedicated to helping animals! They do so much for the community and all our animal friends
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
What an amazing charity. Lots of the money goes directly to the animals in need! I always donate to the ASPCA and those darn commercials always get me!!!
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I love what they do, but I hate they're not a "no-kill" shelter. It's definitely a cause to donate to if you have extra money because animals always deserve a second chance.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
I love the dedication and commitment to others within and outside of this organization. So glad it could help others.
Crystal V.
My sister just adopted and received her first dog from here. The poor dog was abused and her hair was all snagged together. She is now the sweetest and most loving dog ever. The best dogs are adopted.
Kelsey W.
I am a huge animal lover! And this organization does so much and is able to give these animals the love and care that they need. I have given donations because I love this organization and how much they care for their animals.
angel h.
Oh my lord, this organization is absolutely incredible. i wish i could donate more money to the little fur babies.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?