BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Teresa T.
Loris, SC
I always try to send what I can. I hate the knowledge of how so many dogs and cats are treated. Mine are like my children and hate to think of life without them. I have 3 dogs and 1 cat.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love animals,and unfortunatley can not have any where i live.This gives me a chance to spend time with animals whild doing something good.It's a win win
Stephanie M.
Ewing, KY
I love everything the ASPCA does to help these poor innocent animals. I think that more people should get involved with this great group of people.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
I love the ASPCA! Both my cat and my dog came from our local SPCA's. They are so well taken care of there. They make sure the animals are healthy, trained and taken care of to great owners! What a great program!
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
This is such a great group. They help animals when there is no one else. Everyone should donate or adopt an amimal
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
The ASPCA is special to me because of my pets! I hate to think of all the mistreated animals that are abused in our country everyday! The ASPCA is helping to save, heal and place animals in loving homes.
Lisa R.
This is an organization that I love and try to support often. The prevention of cruelty to animals is greatly needed for our friends who can not defend themselves.
Frances L.
ROSEDALE, MD
I don't understand how people can hurt helpless animals! We need more people to help show how to treat all animals!!
Trish M.
Medford, NJ
I love animals, and love knowing their are other people working to make the world a better place for them. Taking the in, feeding them, bathing them, caring for them. I always donate.
Shelby S.
Arcola, IN
Great animals that are fixed, chipped, no fleas, and extremely loveable! Honestly I have gotten both of my from a shelter and my dog that I got from ASPCA was a lot better off.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?