BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love their mobile spay clinic. I have 5 cats that I love dearly and without this service I wouldn't be able to provide them with the care they need.
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
If u love animals you will love these people. They find homes for animals and act as an advocate for them. U can start find raisers for them yourself.
Phyllis C.
Zephyrhills, Fl
I adopted from aspca,and I love my new cat,she is very playful,and friendly.If you are looking for a place to rescue a pet then aspca is a good choice.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
The money donated to the aspca rarely goes to local shelters and just gets funneled to other places to shut down farms and stop pro-farm legislation!
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
Oh my Godness every time I see one of those commercials, it breaks my heart to see how some of these poor animals are treated. Keep supporting please.
Heather F.
Petros, TN
I always love a good program for animals. I currently raise and rescue guinea pigs. I love pets and hate to see the suffer. ASPCA is a wonderful group.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
The mission behind the ASPCA is unbelievable. Being an animal lover, I support this foundation 100%. They give animals a fighting chance in this world.
Courtney H.
Owensboro, KY
All 4 of my pups are rescue dogs and I wouldn't have it any other way! The work that the ASPCA does is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I love what the ASPCA does locally and nationally for our animals. They have rescued so many furry babies that really needed someone's help! Donate!!!!
Christina B.
These people are so loving. They are a no kill shelter/rescue, who spent so much time, energy, and money into rehabing and homing these sweet animals.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?