Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
They do so much for animals. I've gotten all my pets there.
At the ASPCA, you can get involved other than just donating money to help animals or the company. There were programs where you can be front and center to volunteer your time or even get a permanant job there.
This organization does all that it can to take stray animals and give them the care they need, and hopefully find them a loving home.
I like that this group gives a voice to the animals and helps the ones in need I think they do great work
Amazing organization. I always try to volunteer and donate. It is a wonderful cause. These people are real life heroes!
My Ogilvy and I are so thankful for organizations like ASPCA that take in and care for abandoned animals. The work they do is so very heartwarming.
I love the work the ASPCA does, but have often reported serious cases of abandonment and neglect to the NYC aspca and gotten no response . However, i have adopted from and heard many success stories from them and overall admire the work and dedication of the ASPCA
For those that have health insurance, they will neuter your cat or dog for free, or give a great discount. They also a relationship with those that often neuter/ spay street cats/dogs for 5$. The people that I have met are generally warm and caring.
I have visited and helped out at ASPCA in New York, but I have also volunteered at their organization in Hong Kong. SPCA surely does not how to please potential adopters around the world! They make sure that abandoned animals get the best because they were abandoned for reasons that were not their fault!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos