- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
My Ogilvy and I are so thankful for organizations like ASPCA that take in and care for abandoned animals. The work they do is so very heartwarming.
I love what this organization does for the aninals. They are always in need for donations since what they do doesn't pay off all the work they do.
The ASPCA is a great organization for animals. They are cheap if you need something done and don't have lots of money to take your animal to a vet.
Love them soo much. All the animals i have we have gotten from them. There are so many loving animals at the ASPCA that need a family to love them!
I love that there is a company like ASPCA. Me being a HUGE animal lover, it makes me so happy that an organization cares so much about them too.
This is my favorite organization, i have a big heart for animals, i love all animals, and it breaks my heart to see them mistreated by their owners
We just adopted a dog from our local SPCA shelter. great people, great organization. I could never do what they do without being in tears everyday.
I love ASPCA for the things the do but those commercials makes me depresses! hate seeing animals hurt and just makes me want to change the channel!
Love to donate to the aspca. we use to go and walk the dogs at the local shelter also. who doesn't like to see kindness and love spread all around.
I always take the time to visit my local aspca if I'm out and about. I thank everyone who spends time with those animals and those who rescue them.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos