- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The mission behind the ASPCA is unbelievable. Being an animal lover, I support this foundation 100%. They give animals a fighting chance in this world.
I support this organization anytime I can. There is so many animals out there that need people like the ASPCA. They have a really deep love for animals
Oh my Godness every time I see one of those commercials, it breaks my heart to see how some of these poor animals are treated. Keep supporting please.
I always love a good program for animals. I currently raise and rescue guinea pigs. I love pets and hate to see the suffer. ASPCA is a wonderful group.
This organization makes me very happy. I like that they are all about pets and don't have to use scary tactics to have people join them or like them.
If u love animals you will love these people. They find homes for animals and act as an advocate for them. U can start find raisers for them yourself.
Animals are special to me and I love supporting the aspca in any way possible. I love recuing animals and would rescue all if I had the time and money.
The money donated to the aspca rarely goes to local shelters and just gets funneled to other places to shut down farms and stop pro-farm legislation!
I adopted from aspca,and I love my new cat,she is very playful,and friendly.If you are looking for a place to rescue a pet then aspca is a good choice.
ASPCA does amazing things. They save animal's lives and rescue them. Whenever an ASPCA commercial comes on TV I change the channel because it's to sad
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos