BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Carolyn D.
Love this organization! All of my dogs are rescued dogs. It is great to have an organization who protects the well being of animals. Animals need love too!
Brittany P.
Millwood, KY
ASPCA is one of the greatest organizations. Helping animals who can't help themselves, it's really a great organization. Definitely one to ever donate to!
Tori B.
W Valley City, UT
Love this organization. Love that people are out there working to protect animals from harm. And love thy the get ten the help that could possibly need.
Haleigh T.
Arlington, VA
All shelters are in need of basic supplies. Adopting a pet from an ASPCA shelter will keep your money where it is most needed, within your own community.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
I donate to ASPCA each chance I get. They help animals in need. They help neglected animals. Animal cruelty needs to stop and they're on the right track.
Yvonne R.
Knoxville, TN
I always give to ASPCA whenever I have a chance. I believe it's a worthwhile organization that really takes care of the defenseless animals out there.
Krissy B.
Milton, NY
Any money donated to the ASPCA goes only to the ASPCA in Manhattan, not your local SPCA's. So unless you live in the city, donate to your local shelter.
Erin B.
Lancaster, CA
Every time I see the commercial I want to give everything I have!! I love animals and love organizations such as the ASPCA that want to benefit animals!!
Ashley C.
I hate seeing animals hurt and I love how aggressive they are about this and helping animals. I really support this and wish I had the chance to do more
Cassandra  R.
Visalia, CA
Thank u for keeping animals who can not speak out for themselves and giving them a voice. keep up the great work. I support ur organization all the way.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?