Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love everything the ASPCA does to help these poor innocent animals. I think that more people should get involved with this great group of people.
We are their voice!!! I currently have a rescued dog and couldn't love her more! I love that ASPCA helps animals! They are a wonderful organization!
It really makes me happy knowing there are people like those involved with the ASPCA who are out there to help animals that are abused and neglected.
This organization means so much to me. I am an animal lover through and through. The things they do are amazing. I donate as much as I can to them.
Have never been to an ASPCA office or event that wasn't full of friendly and truly caring people. They are also incredibly helpful and love animals.
I love with ASPCA has done for the community.. It's where I have adopted my two furbabies! without them I don't know where they would have ended up.
Saving the lives of animals is a just and honorable cause. You wouldn't want to be treated cruelly, so don't let animals be treated that way either!
Anyone who has a pet respects this organization . They do so much for our furry friends and work closely with many of the recur shelters I work with
ASPCA is a great charity that helps abused animals across America. I think that it is great that they stand up for animals that don't have a voice.
I have donated money to ASPCA. I am hoping it went to a good cause. The commercials always make me so sad. I just hoped I helped an animal in need.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos