BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Samantha R.
Valrico, FL
Excellent foundation! Their commercials are heart breaking but they do so much good for the animals in their care. As well as their surrounding community.
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
These commercials are heartbreaking. It is good to know this organization is making a difference for animals and bringing a ton of awareness to the cause!
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
Great organization that helps animals in need . I support bc I have a passion for animals and feel that's it's important that animals are treated correctly
Melissa M.
I love the ASPCA and have been donating to them for a while now. What they do for animals is absolutely amazing. We are their voice is a perfect saying!!!
April G.
Alamo, TX
I love organizations that care for animals and do something about these sad stories. Thanks to this organization, it gives us hope that this will soon end.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
If you love animals! You should definitely take the time to donate to the aspca! Anything can help, a great organization to save animals from the streets!
Emily R.
Omaha
I don't like the commercials because those poor animals but I always sign up to get the free window sticker for my house and an option to donate something.
amanda w.
Any organization that saves and cares for animals is great in my book. I'm glad the ASPCA believes in animal rights and looks out for those who need help.
Faith A.
Saint Paul, MN
While almost every time I see the commercials I am in tears, this is a great organization!! Really important advocacy for the furry ones without a voice!!
marissa s.
I LOVE ANIMALS! and charities and organizations that involve animals! animals are like people in my heart and this organizations helps find them good homes
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?