BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
The perfect group, in every way. I've done a few things with them and there always amazing. Also, you should buy the crates and toys they have, half the money goes to the group if you buy from Walmart.
Autumn D.
Holton, IN
They are great. love how they help all those animals in need. and also help in finding good homes for the animals and people to find life long friends in animals.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
Love this organization... i am animal lover and they stand up for animals rights
Christina L.
Frazeysburg, OH
Every pet I have ever adopted has come from a shelter. My husband says I bail them out of jail or puppy prison. I love the ASPCA!
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
Better than PETA, but that still doesn't mean they're all that great. I joined as a member because I love my cat and was hoping for opportunities to volunteer with the organization and help out with local chapters. All I ever get is mail/email asking for monetary donations. Commercials play up the emotions in hopes for money, and I don't like the idea of just handing over cash and not seeing results.
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
Such an amazing organization that helps our animals.One of the most influential out there that will save an animal if in harms way. LOVE!!!
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
I think it is amazing what ASPCA does for the animals. I am a strong believer in this companies work.. Animals deserve ethical treatment and these guys ensure that!!
Krissy B.
Milton, NY
Any money donated to the ASPCA goes only to the ASPCA in Manhattan, not your local SPCA's. So unless you live in the city, donate to your local shelter.
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Great organization to help these little animals. wish there was more organizations like these because all animals should be help.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
I do love the fact that they are helping animals in need! on the other hand I absolutely HATE the super duper sad commercials they have on TV all the time!!!
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?