Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The perfect group, in every way. I've done a few things with them and there always amazing. Also, you should buy the crates and toys they have, half the money goes to the group if you buy from Walmart.
They are great. love how they help all those animals in need. and also help in finding good homes for the animals and people to find life long friends in animals.
Love this organization... i am animal lover and they stand up for animals rights
Every pet I have ever adopted has come from a shelter. My husband says I bail them out of jail or puppy prison. I love the ASPCA!
Better than PETA, but that still doesn't mean they're all that great. I joined as a member because I love my cat and was hoping for opportunities to volunteer with the organization and help out with local chapters. All I ever get is mail/email asking for monetary donations. Commercials play up the emotions in hopes for money, and I don't like the idea of just handing over cash and not seeing results.
Such an amazing organization that helps our animals.One of the most influential out there that will save an animal if in harms way. LOVE!!!
I think it is amazing what ASPCA does for the animals. I am a strong believer in this companies work.. Animals deserve ethical treatment and these guys ensure that!!
Any money donated to the ASPCA goes only to the ASPCA in Manhattan, not your local SPCA's. So unless you live in the city, donate to your local shelter.
Great organization to help these little animals. wish there was more organizations like these because all animals should be help.
I do love the fact that they are helping animals in need! on the other hand I absolutely HATE the super duper sad commercials they have on TV all the time!!!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos