- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love what the ASPCA does locally and nationally for our animals. They have rescued so many furry babies that really needed someone's help! Donate!!!!
I visited their shelter in NYC and they were so kind and compassionate. I donate money to them every time I get something in the mail. They truly care.
All 4 of my pups are rescue dogs and I wouldn't have it any other way! The work that the ASPCA does is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.
The mission behind the ASPCA is unbelievable. Being an animal lover, I support this foundation 100%. They give animals a fighting chance in this world.
I always love a good program for animals. I currently raise and rescue guinea pigs. I love pets and hate to see the suffer. ASPCA is a wonderful group.
Oh my Godness every time I see one of those commercials, it breaks my heart to see how some of these poor animals are treated. Keep supporting please.
Animals are special to me and I love supporting the aspca in any way possible. I love recuing animals and would rescue all if I had the time and money.
The money donated to the aspca rarely goes to local shelters and just gets funneled to other places to shut down farms and stop pro-farm legislation!
I adopted from aspca,and I love my new cat,she is very playful,and friendly.If you are looking for a place to rescue a pet then aspca is a good choice.
This organization makes me very happy. I like that they are all about pets and don't have to use scary tactics to have people join them or like them.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos