BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kyrstyn J.
Girard, PA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I love animals, and I frequently donate my time to my local Anna shelters. This organization is something that is extremely necessary and extremely effective
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
These are all my pets that my family has rescued some have passed on and some are still alive and happier then ever. I will forever be a lover of the ASPCA!
María R.
weston, FL
una mascota queda Villa mascota te vuelve a ser niño y por eso que cuidarla muy importante siempre hay que mantenerla felices y bueno conversamos súper linda
Sarah G.
ASPCA does a lot of wonderful things for animals. I am an animal lover and I'm so glad we have people like them, that help save the animals and protect them.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
I do love the fact that they are helping animals in need! on the other hand I absolutely HATE the super duper sad commercials they have on TV all the time!!!
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
I've been an ASPCA member for years now and will continue to be. This organization fights for animals, because they can't fight for themselves and i love it.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
I love animals and this is an awesome organization to donate to! They definitely love and care for all animals and want to find them a forever peaceful home.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
These commercials are heartbreaking. It is good to know this organization is making a difference for animals and bringing a ton of awareness to the cause!
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have volunteered with the ASPCA for years! They are truly caring people and I love helping the animals. You should get involved, it's fun and rewarding!
Ashley T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like that they are they for animals. Animal abuse and neglect is a big issue and knowing there is a company out there that fights against this is great.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?