BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Tori B.
W Valley City, UT
Love this organization. Love that people are out there working to protect animals from harm. And love thy the get ten the help that could possibly need.
Krissy B.
Milton, NY
Any money donated to the ASPCA goes only to the ASPCA in Manhattan, not your local SPCA's. So unless you live in the city, donate to your local shelter.
Erin B.
Lancaster, CA
Every time I see the commercial I want to give everything I have!! I love animals and love organizations such as the ASPCA that want to benefit animals!!
Ashley C.
I hate seeing animals hurt and I love how aggressive they are about this and helping animals. I really support this and wish I had the chance to do more
Cassandra  R.
Visalia, CA
Thank u for keeping animals who can not speak out for themselves and giving them a voice. keep up the great work. I support ur organization all the way.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
R and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is the best!!! I'm subscribed to their mail newsletter.
Candice W.
This is my favorite charity as I am an animal lover. Animals need help like people! I could do without the commercials ASPCA....I'll still always donate!
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
I love how the ASPCA helps save and care for animals in need. People and organizations that look out for helpless animals deserve five stars in my book.
Yvonne R.
Knoxville, TN
I always give to ASPCA whenever I have a chance. I believe it's a worthwhile organization that really takes care of the defenseless animals out there.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I love what the ASPCA does locally and nationally for our animals. They have rescued so many furry babies that really needed someone's help! Donate!!!!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?