- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Love this organization. Love that people are out there working to protect animals from harm. And love thy the get ten the help that could possibly need.
Any money donated to the ASPCA goes only to the ASPCA in Manhattan, not your local SPCA's. So unless you live in the city, donate to your local shelter.
Every time I see the commercial I want to give everything I have!! I love animals and love organizations such as the ASPCA that want to benefit animals!!
I hate seeing animals hurt and I love how aggressive they are about this and helping animals. I really support this and wish I had the chance to do more
Thank u for keeping animals who can not speak out for themselves and giving them a voice. keep up the great work. I support ur organization all the way.
R and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is the best!!! I'm subscribed to their mail newsletter.
This is my favorite charity as I am an animal lover. Animals need help like people! I could do without the commercials ASPCA....I'll still always donate!
I love how the ASPCA helps save and care for animals in need. People and organizations that look out for helpless animals deserve five stars in my book.
I always give to ASPCA whenever I have a chance. I believe it's a worthwhile organization that really takes care of the defenseless animals out there.
I love what the ASPCA does locally and nationally for our animals. They have rescued so many furry babies that really needed someone's help! Donate!!!!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos