Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I donate to ASPCA each chance I get. They help animals in need. They help neglected animals. Animal cruelty needs to stop and they're on the right track.
This is my favorite charity as I am an animal lover. Animals need help like people! I could do without the commercials ASPCA....I'll still always donate!
Every time I see the commercial I want to give everything I have!! I love animals and love organizations such as the ASPCA that want to benefit animals!!
I hate seeing animals hurt and I love how aggressive they are about this and helping animals. I really support this and wish I had the chance to do more
I love their mobile spay clinic. I have 5 cats that I love dearly and without this service I wouldn't be able to provide them with the care they need.
The money donated to the aspca rarely goes to local shelters and just gets funneled to other places to shut down farms and stop pro-farm legislation!
These people are so loving. They are a no kill shelter/rescue, who spent so much time, energy, and money into rehabing and homing these sweet animals.
If u love animals you will love these people. They find homes for animals and act as an advocate for them. U can start find raisers for them yourself.
I adopted from aspca,and I love my new cat,she is very playful,and friendly.If you are looking for a place to rescue a pet then aspca is a good choice.
The mission behind the ASPCA is unbelievable. Being an animal lover, I support this foundation 100%. They give animals a fighting chance in this world.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos