- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I like that they are they for animals. Animal abuse and neglect is a big issue and knowing there is a company out there that fights against this is great.
If you love animals! You should definitely take the time to donate to the aspca! Anything can help, a great organization to save animals from the streets!
While almost every time I see the commercials I am in tears, this is a great organization!! Really important advocacy for the furry ones without a voice!!
ASPCA is one of the greatest organizations. Helping animals who can't help themselves, it's really a great organization. Definitely one to ever donate to!
I LOVE ANIMALS! and charities and organizations that involve animals! animals are like people in my heart and this organizations helps find them good homes
This is a good organization I have been a member along time and its the only one I trust to do what they say they do for the love and respect of animals.
What an amazing charity. Lots of the money goes directly to the animals in need! I always donate to the ASPCA and those darn commercials always get me!!!
Love this organization. Love that people are out there working to protect animals from harm. And love thy the get ten the help that could possibly need.
I donate to ASPCA each chance I get. They help animals in need. They help neglected animals. Animal cruelty needs to stop and they're on the right track.
All shelters are in need of basic supplies. Adopting a pet from an ASPCA shelter will keep your money where it is most needed, within your own community.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos