BY ASPCA #7 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
I do love the fact that they are helping animals in need! on the other hand I absolutely HATE the super duper sad commercials they have on TV all the time!!!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
I love animals and this is an awesome organization to donate to! They definitely love and care for all animals and want to find them a forever peaceful home.
Elizabeth K.
Springtown, TX
The ASPCA is an amazing organization that truly cares about the animals. They are hard working good people who seek justice and care for our furry family.
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have volunteered with the ASPCA for years! They are truly caring people and I love helping the animals. You should get involved, it's fun and rewarding!
Cassidy E.
Clarksville, IN
ASPCA is great as far as I'm concerned. They truly want to make the lives of animals a better place and I hope to one day work apart of their organization.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
This is such a great organization, I got my cat and dog from here and couldn't be happier. Save an animals life and adopt from here rather than a breeder!
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
I tend to donate to animal charities more often than people ones and this is one that I feel does what they say. I would suggest making donations to them!
Jill A.
Piedmont, OH
They help a lot of animals an I plan on sending them money to help them because I'm a huge animal person. I love animals an I support stoping animal abuse
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I'm an animal lover through and through. I wholeheartedly support this organization. for just a few cents a day you can help feed and shelter many animals.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
These commercials are heartbreaking. It is good to know this organization is making a difference for animals and bringing a ton of awareness to the cause!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?