Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I personally support the ASPCA. These animals don't have a voice, so this company speaks for them. Too many animals are abused and neglected and this foundation is doing a great job of spreading awareness.
I absolutely love the ASPCA, and what they do for animals... if you donate to any organization it should be this one!
The people that work for ASPCa have to have a solid heart and work at all times. This has got to be one tough job! I have heard heartwarming stories of how they go in to help and do whatever it takes. I would be so attached to every single one that I saw. How can people be so mean! Thanks for all that you do to help mans best friends.
They do so much to help animals in need
They help a lot of animals an I plan on sending them money to help them because I'm a huge animal person. I love animals an I support stoping animal abuse
Both my pets have come from ASPCA rescue programs. They try to save and protect the innocent animals from those that don't deserve to be pet owners.
Great organization. Help save a life maybe add to your family
I aboslutely love the SPCA and everything they stand for but I believe they should be no kill shelters and that is not the case for most. The SPCA I live near (Virginia Beach SPCA) is a high kill shelter :(
Always buy from them, you can get full breeds but half the price
A great place to volunteer at! They do so much to help animals in need.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos