- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I am a huge animal lover, especially when it comes to dogs. It makes my heart warm knowing that the people who work there dedicate their time to save animals.
This is a wonderful group. I respect them so much. I always want to give everything to them because I love animals so much and I can't stand to see them hurt.
I love this charity they need more donations i see person after person trying to find homes for animals because our shelter is full and this has been years.
I love that the ASPCA is a no kill shelter. I equally love that they fix, microchip, and give shot to their animals before adopting them out to worthy homes.
I have volunteered with the ASPCA for about a year now and it's so rewarding. I also adopted my cat from an ASPCA and it was the best decision I ever made!!
I've become an animal lover over the last couple years and I love what they do. They take time out of their days to take care of these animals. I admire that.
These are all my pets that my family has rescued some have passed on and some are still alive and happier then ever. I will forever be a lover of the ASPCA!
Every time I see the ads on my TV I want to bawl my eyes out. They have such heart wrenching videos. I love any charity that has to do with helping animals b
I love the ASPCA!!! They truly care about the animals they take in and adopt out. The volunteers at this organization are the most caring and devote people!
I've been an ASPCA member for years now and will continue to be. This organization fights for animals, because they can't fight for themselves and i love it.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos