BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
ASPCA takes care of the animals well and tries to find them loving homes. It's a wonderful charity for animals who can't speak or take care of themselves.
Hillary W.
Evington, VA
Most of my pets have come from shelters. I see how well these animals are treated and the care given to them by great staff who love them. Please donate.
Ashley T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like that they are they for animals. Animal abuse and neglect is a big issue and knowing there is a company out there that fights against this is great.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great organization that helps animals, they are also a great place for information on how you can play a role to help with animals in your local community.
Samantha R.
Valrico, FL
Excellent foundation! Their commercials are heart breaking but they do so much good for the animals in their care. As well as their surrounding community.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Their commercials always make me cry! I love my animals and all of them are rescues from shelters! Remember adoption is always an option even with pets :)
Melissa M.
I love the ASPCA and have been donating to them for a while now. What they do for animals is absolutely amazing. We are their voice is a perfect saying!!!
Elizabeth K.
Springtown, TX
The ASPCA is an amazing organization that truly cares about the animals. They are hard working good people who seek justice and care for our furry family.
April G.
Alamo, TX
I love organizations that care for animals and do something about these sad stories. Thanks to this organization, it gives us hope that this will soon end.
Emily R.
Omaha
I don't like the commercials because those poor animals but I always sign up to get the free window sticker for my house and an option to donate something.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?