BY ASPCA #9 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have volunteered with the ASPCA for years! They are truly caring people and I love helping the animals. You should get involved, it's fun and rewarding!
Samantha R.
Valrico, FL
Excellent foundation! Their commercials are heart breaking but they do so much good for the animals in their care. As well as their surrounding community.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I'm an animal lover through and through. I wholeheartedly support this organization. for just a few cents a day you can help feed and shelter many animals.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Their commercials always make me cry! I love my animals and all of them are rescues from shelters! Remember adoption is always an option even with pets :)
April G.
Alamo, TX
I love organizations that care for animals and do something about these sad stories. Thanks to this organization, it gives us hope that this will soon end.
Ashley T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like that they are they for animals. Animal abuse and neglect is a big issue and knowing there is a company out there that fights against this is great.
marissa s.
I LOVE ANIMALS! and charities and organizations that involve animals! animals are like people in my heart and this organizations helps find them good homes
Melissa M.
I love the ASPCA and have been donating to them for a while now. What they do for animals is absolutely amazing. We are their voice is a perfect saying!!!
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
If you love animals! You should definitely take the time to donate to the aspca! Anything can help, a great organization to save animals from the streets!
Elizabeth K.
Springtown, TX
The ASPCA is an amazing organization that truly cares about the animals. They are hard working good people who seek justice and care for our furry family.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?