- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This is near and dear to my heart. It hurts me when I see a nominal being abused and neglected. The ASPCA try's to make sure a nominal cruelty doesn't happen.
I love how people from all over can help support the ASPCA. Especially the volunteers and workers of the ASPCA. These people truly are Angels to these animals
I love animals and i love this organization. Animals should be treated fairly. The cannot speak for themselves so we need to speak for them and care for them.
I have volunteered with the ASPCA for about a year now and it's so rewarding. I also adopted my cat from an ASPCA and it was the best decision I ever made!!
I appreciate this foundation because they help so many animals. They give a voice to so many creatures that dont have one. I would love to volunteer with them
I love that the ASPCA is a no kill shelter. I equally love that they fix, microchip, and give shot to their animals before adopting them out to worthy homes.
I love the ASPCA. I am so glad there is a place for animals to be. I am going to school to be a Veterinarian so seeing animals have shelter brightens my heart.
This organization is one of the most beneficial and heart warming organizations out there. I have donated money and would love to eventually adopt from them.
I am a huge animal lover, especially when it comes to dogs. It makes my heart warm knowing that the people who work there dedicate their time to save animals.
This is a wonderful group. I respect them so much. I always want to give everything to them because I love animals so much and I can't stand to see them hurt.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos