BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Cassidy E.
Clarksville, IN
ASPCA is great as far as I'm concerned. They truly want to make the lives of animals a better place and I hope to one day work apart of their organization.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
This is such a great organization, I got my cat and dog from here and couldn't be happier. Save an animals life and adopt from here rather than a breeder!
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
I tend to donate to animal charities more often than people ones and this is one that I feel does what they say. I would suggest making donations to them!
Jill A.
Piedmont, OH
They help a lot of animals an I plan on sending them money to help them because I'm a huge animal person. I love animals an I support stoping animal abuse
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I'm an animal lover through and through. I wholeheartedly support this organization. for just a few cents a day you can help feed and shelter many animals.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love animals,and unfortunatley can not have any where i live.This gives me a chance to spend time with animals whild doing something good.It's a win win
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
ASPCA takes care of the animals well and tries to find them loving homes. It's a wonderful charity for animals who can't speak or take care of themselves.
Hillary W.
Evington, VA
Most of my pets have come from shelters. I see how well these animals are treated and the care given to them by great staff who love them. Please donate.
Elizabeth K.
Springtown, TX
The ASPCA is an amazing organization that truly cares about the animals. They are hard working good people who seek justice and care for our furry family.
Samantha R.
Valrico, FL
Excellent foundation! Their commercials are heart breaking but they do so much good for the animals in their care. As well as their surrounding community.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?