Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
It is such a great place to volunteer. You feel so good about yourself. Whenever I buy new pet dishes or toys I try to buy the ones from the ASPCA because the donate a certain percentage to them from your purchase!
I have always rescued animals and am willing to help out charities that do help animals. I donate to this charity.
I love the way that they take care of the animals that they have their. Iv been their a few times. And would love to volunteer when I have the time..
I have visited and helped out at ASPCA in New York, but I have also volunteered at their organization in Hong Kong. SPCA surely does not how to please potential adopters around the world! They make sure that abandoned animals get the best because they were abandoned for reasons that were not their fault!
I love that there is a company like ASPCA. Me being a HUGE animal lover, it makes me so happy that an organization cares so much about them too.
This place is an awesome place to adopt your next pet. All pets want is for someone to love them as much as they love us. This place is wonderful.
These people are so loving. They are a no kill shelter/rescue, who spent so much time, energy, and money into rehabing and homing these sweet animals.
I don't know what the world would be like without the ASPCA. It's a great organization that does so much for communities and it helps animals get into homes of loving owners. I have never had a bad encounter with the ASPCA and, if anything, it's always been an above average experience.
ASPCA is a great cause. Helping animals in need. They have big hearts. I'm so glad an organization like this exists for these little guys. These poor little animals just want to be loved.
Instead of shopping for pets adopt them they need homes :)
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos