- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
ASPCA is great as far as I'm concerned. They truly want to make the lives of animals a better place and I hope to one day work apart of their organization.
This is such a great organization, I got my cat and dog from here and couldn't be happier. Save an animals life and adopt from here rather than a breeder!
I tend to donate to animal charities more often than people ones and this is one that I feel does what they say. I would suggest making donations to them!
They help a lot of animals an I plan on sending them money to help them because I'm a huge animal person. I love animals an I support stoping animal abuse
I'm an animal lover through and through. I wholeheartedly support this organization. for just a few cents a day you can help feed and shelter many animals.
I love animals,and unfortunatley can not have any where i live.This gives me a chance to spend time with animals whild doing something good.It's a win win
ASPCA takes care of the animals well and tries to find them loving homes. It's a wonderful charity for animals who can't speak or take care of themselves.
Most of my pets have come from shelters. I see how well these animals are treated and the care given to them by great staff who love them. Please donate.
The ASPCA is an amazing organization that truly cares about the animals. They are hard working good people who seek justice and care for our furry family.
Excellent foundation! Their commercials are heart breaking but they do so much good for the animals in their care. As well as their surrounding community.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos