Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love this organization and what they stand for. I've heard many great things about them.
I have worked with them several times on getting donations. I think its an amazing program and I'm so glad that animals have someone on their side when others are not. I donate money/time/ and items to them as often as possible. I even adopt my animals instead of breeders.
They help a lot of animals an I plan on sending them money to help them because I'm a huge animal person. I love animals an I support stoping animal abuse
I have an American Staffordshire Pit Bull and the ASPCA in NYC offers to neuter pit bulls in NYC for free. I took him in last May to get neutered as big as he is they took care of him like the big baby he is. They were so good to him and the fact that they offer this program to pit bull owners is wonderful. They really care about the breed.
Got my kitten there my ex bought me he grow up so fast=(
I am on a million anti cruelty and anti animal testing site on facebook and aspca is one of those organizations that just make you feel good. Knowing that you are helping something that is helpless gives you satisfaction in life.
Always buy from them, you can get full breeds but half the price
Love this Group. Give whenever i can to them.
A great place to volunteer at! They do so much to help animals in need.
This is hands down a wonderful organixation devoted to helping animals.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos