- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I volunteer at the one in Richmond, and I have never had one bad thing so say. They are all super friendly and willing to help anyone who comes in find the perfect pet.
The organization does amazing things for animals. Animals are voiceless and need our voice to help protect them from harm. ASPCA helps to protect these innocent animals.
My dog was a rescue from a foster mom affilicated with the ASPCA and I am so grateful that he was not only removed from his previous owner but cared for until I got him.
They do amazing things for animals and make sure they go to loving homes. I know some amazing dogs and cats that have come from shelters and been given a second chance!
Love this organization they do great things for animals and their needs. I try to make donations when I am able to so they can continue to do the great work they do.
I think it is amazing what ASPCA does for the animals. I am a strong believer in this companies work.. Animals deserve ethical treatment and these guys ensure that!!
The ASPCA is truly an amazing organization. They do so much for all of the animals. Whether it be giving them a place to stay or something to eat. They are terrific.
The pets there are so cute! my cousin got her pet from here, the pet is doing great still, he is very happy and playful. just a warning there is a lot of paperwork!
They are great. love how they help all those animals in need. and also help in finding good homes for the animals and people to find life long friends in animals.
When the topic of chairty donations is talked about animal organization can often be sadly overlooked. ASPCA is a great organzation commited to helping amimals.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos