BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Morgan G.
Rockford, IL
I love this company and what they do for Americas animals. They really look out for the well being and don't just put animals down. Two thumbs up all the way.
Megan S.
Baton rouge, LA
I adopted a dog from a shelter and the local SPCA neutered him for a very large discount and microchipped him for next to nothing. They are great to work with!
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
I love this charity they need more donations i see person after person trying to find homes for animals because our shelter is full and this has been years.
Hollie D.
Gridley, CA
I love that the ASPCA is a no kill shelter. I equally love that they fix, microchip, and give shot to their animals before adopting them out to worthy homes.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
The aspca gives out Wendy's keytags for free junior frosty's for a minimal cost, i got mine for $4 which will get you a free junior frosty every time you go!
Ashlee W.
Every time I see the ads on my TV I want to bawl my eyes out. They have such heart wrenching videos. I love any charity that has to do with helping animals b
April G.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I love the ASPCA!!! They truly care about the animals they take in and adopt out. The volunteers at this organization are the most caring and devote people!
Lauren W.
Brookfield, CT
I have been blessed by the ability to rescue several dogs from this program, and with a location so close to home, I feel very connected to the association.
Amy M.
Park City, KS
I have donated to the ASPCA for years. I love that in a world where so many people mistreat poor defenseless animals there is someone like the ASPCA to help.
Jesse S.
Duarte, CA
The ASPCA is doing great things by helping abused and abandoned animals. They have commercials that gets to you and shows you the animals they find and help.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?