BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

brenna c.
I love our little furry friends very much! I also support the ASPCA and the local shelters as well. They do a good job raising awareness and taking care of abused/abandoned animals.
Yesenia M.
Great place! They have this van that always comes around with cute cats and dog that people can adopt. They are also a bit less expensive when it comes to yearly shots for your pet.
Cj h.
I love the work they do and I think every animal deserves a good home. Everyone should get involved with their local unit and volunteer and rescue these animals if at all possible.
Catherine S.
Astoria, NY
I have recently had my dog neutered here for $5 ! $20 extra for all his shots including rabies shots. I couldn't believe that they provide such great service to people on a budget.
Trish M.
Medford, NJ
I love animals, and love knowing their are other people working to make the world a better place for them. Taking the in, feeding them, bathing them, caring for them. I always donate.
Stephanie  L.
Shorewood , Il
What they do is simply amazing! There are so many animals out there that deserve to live happy and healthy lives! And this organization gives all those animals a fighting chance!
Cindy L.
I occasionally donate money to this organization because I know my money is going to a good cost. They shelter for homeless animals and protect them from puppy mills etc.
Danielle S.
Canisteo, NY
I love animals and I love to visit my local
Humane society and help out! My family always donates a few blankets around Christmas time. And all our pets come from there <3
Amanda O.
Troy, MO
I love the advocacy and love they show for animals of all sizes. They speak for those who can't and give so many helpless animals new lives. Such a wonderful organization.
Leah P.
Murchison, TX
Great program, animals are so mistreated these days I am happy theses organization are here to save their lives and give them another chance. . Donate to help save lives
Heather M.
How much of a donation ( $$ wise) goes directly to the animals? I adore this charity and donate when prompted at stores, but curious at the percentage.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
How can I get involved in this organization?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is your reasoning for donating money to the ASPCA?
laura g.
Has anyone volunteered for the ASPCA? I used to want to work for the organization when I was younger.
Dakota P.
Ashland
Can you volunteer with this organization or is it strictly a donating thing? How can I get into volunteering with ASPCA if possible?