- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I adopted a dog from a shelter and the local SPCA neutered him for a very large discount and microchipped him for next to nothing. They are great to work with!
This is a wonderful group. I respect them so much. I always want to give everything to them because I love animals so much and I can't stand to see them hurt.
I have volunteered with the ASPCA for about a year now and it's so rewarding. I also adopted my cat from an ASPCA and it was the best decision I ever made!!
An amazing organization out to help our furry friends! I'm a huge animal lover and a supporter of anything that attempts to make helpless animals lives better.
I love animals so i have always tried to help them i like to adopt animals who don't have a good home. Animals are apart of my life an i jus like helping them.
I love this charity they need more donations i see person after person trying to find homes for animals because our shelter is full and this has been years.
I love how people from all over can help support the ASPCA. Especially the volunteers and workers of the ASPCA. These people truly are Angels to these animals
I've been an ASPCA member for years now and will continue to be. This organization fights for animals, because they can't fight for themselves and i love it.
The aspca gives out Wendy's keytags for free junior frosty's for a minimal cost, i got mine for $4 which will get you a free junior frosty every time you go!
I have been blessed by the ability to rescue several dogs from this program, and with a location so close to home, I feel very connected to the association.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos