BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Trish M.
Medford, NJ
I love animals, and love knowing their are other people working to make the world a better place for them. Taking the in, feeding them, bathing them, caring for them. I always donate.
brenna c.
I love our little furry friends very much! I also support the ASPCA and the local shelters as well. They do a good job raising awareness and taking care of abused/abandoned animals.
Kayla S.
How could you not love the ASPCA? They help these beautiful animals. They really do what they say they do. Their commercials are so sad, but the organization is true to what it says.
Yesenia M.
Great place! They have this van that always comes around with cute cats and dog that people can adopt. They are also a bit less expensive when it comes to yearly shots for your pet.
Catherine S.
Astoria, NY
I have recently had my dog neutered here for $5 ! $20 extra for all his shots including rabies shots. I couldn't believe that they provide such great service to people on a budget.
Stephanie  L.
Shorewood , Il
What they do is simply amazing! There are so many animals out there that deserve to live happy and healthy lives! And this organization gives all those animals a fighting chance!
Cindy L.
I occasionally donate money to this organization because I know my money is going to a good cost. They shelter for homeless animals and protect them from puppy mills etc.
Amanda O.
Troy, MO
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I love the advocacy and love they show for animals of all sizes. They speak for those who can't and give so many helpless animals new lives. Such a wonderful organization.
Danielle S.
Canisteo, NY
I love animals and I love to visit my local
Humane society and help out! My family always donates a few blankets around Christmas time. And all our pets come from there <3
Ellen C.
I volunteer at the one in Richmond, and I have never had one bad thing so say. They are all super friendly and willing to help anyone who comes in find the perfect pet.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?