BY ASPCA #9 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Jenna B.
This is near and dear to my heart. It hurts me when I see a nominal being abused and neglected. The ASPCA try's to make sure a nominal cruelty doesn't happen.
Megan S.
Baton rouge, LA
I adopted a dog from a shelter and the local SPCA neutered him for a very large discount and microchipped him for next to nothing. They are great to work with!
Nicole F.
An amazing organization out to help our furry friends! I'm a huge animal lover and a supporter of anything that attempts to make helpless animals lives better.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I've been an ASPCA member for years now and will continue to be. This organization fights for animals, because they can't fight for themselves and i love it.
Kyrstyn J.
Good Samaritan Expert
I love animals, and I frequently donate my time to my local Anna shelters. This organization is something that is extremely necessary and extremely effective
Jesse S.
Duarte, CA
The ASPCA is doing great things by helping abused and abandoned animals. They have commercials that gets to you and shows you the animals they find and help.
Lauren W.
Brookfield, CT
I have been blessed by the ability to rescue several dogs from this program, and with a location so close to home, I feel very connected to the association.
April G.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I love the ASPCA!!! They truly care about the animals they take in and adopt out. The volunteers at this organization are the most caring and devote people!
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
These are all my pets that my family has rescued some have passed on and some are still alive and happier then ever. I will forever be a lover of the ASPCA!
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
I do love the fact that they are helping animals in need! on the other hand I absolutely HATE the super duper sad commercials they have on TV all the time!!!
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?