BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Megan S.
Baton rouge, LA
I adopted a dog from a shelter and the local SPCA neutered him for a very large discount and microchipped him for next to nothing. They are great to work with!
Lennon W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a wonderful group. I respect them so much. I always want to give everything to them because I love animals so much and I can't stand to see them hurt.
Kassandra A.
Blythe, CA
I have volunteered with the ASPCA for about a year now and it's so rewarding. I also adopted my cat from an ASPCA and it was the best decision I ever made!!
Nicole F.
An amazing organization out to help our furry friends! I'm a huge animal lover and a supporter of anything that attempts to make helpless animals lives better.
Kris M.
Staten Island, NY
I love animals so i have always tried to help them i like to adopt animals who don't have a good home. Animals are apart of my life an i jus like helping them.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
I love this charity they need more donations i see person after person trying to find homes for animals because our shelter is full and this has been years.
Brandy C.
Alexandria, VA
I love how people from all over can help support the ASPCA. Especially the volunteers and workers of the ASPCA. These people truly are Angels to these animals
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I've been an ASPCA member for years now and will continue to be. This organization fights for animals, because they can't fight for themselves and i love it.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
The aspca gives out Wendy's keytags for free junior frosty's for a minimal cost, i got mine for $4 which will get you a free junior frosty every time you go!
Lauren W.
Brookfield, CT
I have been blessed by the ability to rescue several dogs from this program, and with a location so close to home, I feel very connected to the association.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?