BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Irene L.
Chino, CA
I think this is great that they help animals in need of homes. There are so many wonderful animals waiting for an awesome family to take care of them and love them and this program makes it hapen
Sasha O.
Redwood City, CA
Got my handsome kitten from ASPCA and simply because he was black all adoption fees were covered. so he got all his shots, fixed and later rabies shot for no cost (made a donation anyways)
Suzie M.
Bellmore, NY
ASPCA is a great cause. Helping animals in need. They have big hearts. I'm so glad an organization like this exists for these little guys. These poor little animals just want to be loved.
Brittney B.
Monterey, CA
While I'm sure they do lots of good to the animals in this world, the TV commercials are just too sad and dramatic. I wish people didn't have to be guilted into donating to charities!
Jessica R.
Cleveland, OH
There is nothing negative to say about this organization. Their whole purpose is to protect animals from cruelty. They save a lot of animals' lives as well as finding them new homes.
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
A wonderful organization serving the needs of the voiceless furry members of our families. It is beyond me how people can be cruel to animals, but at least the ASPCA is there to help.
brenna c.
I love our little furry friends very much! I also support the ASPCA and the local shelters as well. They do a good job raising awareness and taking care of abused/abandoned animals.
Catherine S.
Astoria, NY
I have recently had my dog neutered here for $5 ! $20 extra for all his shots including rabies shots. I couldn't believe that they provide such great service to people on a budget.
Kayla S.
How could you not love the ASPCA? They help these beautiful animals. They really do what they say they do. Their commercials are so sad, but the organization is true to what it says.
Trish M.
Medford, NJ
I love animals, and love knowing their are other people working to make the world a better place for them. Taking the in, feeding them, bathing them, caring for them. I always donate.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?