BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Briana J.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I loved watching the show that the aspca had on animal planet. I really believe that they do great work and put laws into place to protect those without a voice
Liz H.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I love animals so much so I love this organization, I'm always iffy donating money to things like these because I'm never sure if that's what the money goes for
Maria B.
They do so much for animals! I love the work that they do and I would volunteer if they were nearby me. I think it's great that people care so much for animals.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I've become an animal lover over the last couple years and I love what they do. They take time out of their days to take care of these animals. I admire that.
Jenna B.
This is near and dear to my heart. It hurts me when I see a nominal being abused and neglected. The ASPCA try's to make sure a nominal cruelty doesn't happen.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
I love animals and i love this organization. Animals should be treated fairly. The cannot speak for themselves so we need to speak for them and care for them.
Kassandra A.
Blythe, CA
I have volunteered with the ASPCA for about a year now and it's so rewarding. I also adopted my cat from an ASPCA and it was the best decision I ever made!!
Hollie D.
Gridley, CA
I love that the ASPCA is a no kill shelter. I equally love that they fix, microchip, and give shot to their animals before adopting them out to worthy homes.
Chevelle C.
I love the ASPCA. I am so glad there is a place for animals to be. I am going to school to be a Veterinarian so seeing animals have shelter brightens my heart.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
This organization is one of the most beneficial and heart warming organizations out there. I have donated money and would love to eventually adopt from them.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?