BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Andrea W.
Elyria, OH
I volunteered for the PSPCA for 6 months and absolutely loved it. Alot of people mistaken the ASPCA for their local chapters and donate. The money that goes here does not go to your local SPCA chapter.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Love this organization, I've volunteered here many of times. Their mission is great and they carry out their mission. They have spay and neuter drives that help reduce the population of feral cats.
Amber c.
Chandler, AZ
I am currently a Veterinary Medicine student, and i really wish i could work here as a part time. so i can gain experiences with the animals and owners. also to learn more from fellow nurses and vets
Monica A.
Fort Worth, TX
An amazing organization! I love that their are so many people out there that look out for the little ones that have no voice! I plan to start donating to this organization soon. Keep up the good work!
kym m.
Chicopee, MA
This organization is one of my favorite charities. They do so much good for the lost and neglected pets that I cant say no to them. They send great address labels that I love to use and help pets.
Jan L.
I like this organization, matter of fact my last dog we had we adopted from the aspca, we paid to have them insert a chip and I am sure much of the money was to help the animals. A very good cause.
Kelsey  C.
Kutztown, PA
Although the commercials on the TV come across a little harsh to me I really respect the program and I have foster many litters of kitten though the ASPCA and it felt tremendous to be so helpful.
Debbie T.
Great organization. They have a ton of helpful information on their website for pet owners. I have bought some of their products too and I have been happy with my purchases. Overall great cause.
Irene L.
Chino, CA
I think this is great that they help animals in need of homes. There are so many wonderful animals waiting for an awesome family to take care of them and love them and this program makes it hapen
Stacy F.
San Antonio, TX
If you don't donate, please consider it when you see one of those commercials. This organization is so wonderful, and anyone who has a Furbaby should support them! Think about it and thank you!
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?