BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Gabriela C.
Norcross, GA
Love this organization they do great things for animals and their needs. I try to make donations when I am able to so they can continue to do the great work they do.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
The ASPCA is truly an amazing organization. They do so much for all of the animals. Whether it be giving them a place to stay or something to eat. They are terrific.
Tatiana M.
Bellerose, NY
The pets there are so cute! my cousin got her pet from here, the pet is doing great still, he is very happy and playful. just a warning there is a lot of paperwork!
Autumn D.
Holton, IN
They are great. love how they help all those animals in need. and also help in finding good homes for the animals and people to find life long friends in animals.
Patricia P.
Marion , IL
I hate to see animals go through horrible things and they do try to help animals when ever they can. They are so good about trying to prevent cruelty to animals.
Erica D.
Dallas, GA
When the topic of chairty donations is talked about animal organization can often be sadly overlooked. ASPCA is a great organzation commited to helping amimals.
Dusan Z.
All these organizations are great. Choosing just one to donate to is hard, so I say donate to what's close to your heart! They're all good organizations helping people! Let's keep our pets safe and in good homes!
Brittany L.
Orange City, FL
I cry every time I see one of these commercials. I actually had my chihuahua spayed when she was of age through the ASPCA. They are a wonderful program!! It breaks my heart though when you walk through their adoption center that all you see are pitbull breeds. I have a pitbull and he is the sweetest most loving and caring dog! Adopt a pit people! They are the most loyal and kind companion you will ever have!
Briana J.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I loved watching the show that the aspca had on animal planet. I really believe that they do great work and put laws into place to protect those without a voice
Brittany W.
Peyton, CO
I think the aspca is a great organiztion. they do great work and I think all animals need loe and affection. The ASPCA recuses animals and gives them new lives.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?