BY ASPCA #9 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Erica D.
Dallas, GA
When the topic of chairty donations is talked about animal organization can often be sadly overlooked. ASPCA is a great organzation commited to helping amimals.
Dusan Z.
All these organizations are great. Choosing just one to donate to is hard, so I say donate to what's close to your heart! They're all good organizations helping people! Let's keep our pets safe and in good homes!
Brittany L.
Orange City, FL
I cry every time I see one of these commercials. I actually had my chihuahua spayed when she was of age through the ASPCA. They are a wonderful program!! It breaks my heart though when you walk through their adoption center that all you see are pitbull breeds. I have a pitbull and he is the sweetest most loving and caring dog! Adopt a pit people! They are the most loyal and kind companion you will ever have!
Briana J.
Good Samaritan Expert
I loved watching the show that the aspca had on animal planet. I really believe that they do great work and put laws into place to protect those without a voice
Maria B.
They do so much for animals! I love the work that they do and I would volunteer if they were nearby me. I think it's great that people care so much for animals.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ
We have friends who work for ASPCA and the work, care and love they put into these animals is amazing! We donate our time when possible and it is so rewarding..
Brittany W.
Peyton, CO
I think the aspca is a great organiztion. they do great work and I think all animals need loe and affection. The ASPCA recuses animals and gives them new lives.
Liz H.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I love animals so much so I love this organization, I'm always iffy donating money to things like these because I'm never sure if that's what the money goes for
Kris M.
Staten Island, NY
I love animals so i have always tried to help them i like to adopt animals who don't have a good home. Animals are apart of my life an i jus like helping them.
Izabella W.
I am a huge animal lover, especially when it comes to dogs. It makes my heart warm knowing that the people who work there dedicate their time to save animals.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?