- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Love this organization they do great things for animals and their needs. I try to make donations when I am able to so they can continue to do the great work they do.
The ASPCA is truly an amazing organization. They do so much for all of the animals. Whether it be giving them a place to stay or something to eat. They are terrific.
The pets there are so cute! my cousin got her pet from here, the pet is doing great still, he is very happy and playful. just a warning there is a lot of paperwork!
They are great. love how they help all those animals in need. and also help in finding good homes for the animals and people to find life long friends in animals.
I hate to see animals go through horrible things and they do try to help animals when ever they can. They are so good about trying to prevent cruelty to animals.
When the topic of chairty donations is talked about animal organization can often be sadly overlooked. ASPCA is a great organzation commited to helping amimals.
All these organizations are great. Choosing just one to donate to is hard, so I say donate to what's close to your heart! They're all good organizations helping people! Let's keep our pets safe and in good homes!
I cry every time I see one of these commercials. I actually had my chihuahua spayed when she was of age through the ASPCA. They are a wonderful program!! It breaks my heart though when you walk through their adoption center that all you see are pitbull breeds. I have a pitbull and he is the sweetest most loving and caring dog! Adopt a pit people! They are the most loyal and kind companion you will ever have!
I loved watching the show that the aspca had on animal planet. I really believe that they do great work and put laws into place to protect those without a voice
I think the aspca is a great organiztion. they do great work and I think all animals need loe and affection. The ASPCA recuses animals and gives them new lives.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos