Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
If you are an animal lover, then this organization would be great to get involved with. I have volunteered there for a few summers now and I love working with the animals, and I especially love seeing them get adopted.
Both me & my mom have a deep love for animals & are constantly on the look out for abandoned dogs & cats & take them in. First call we make is to the ASPCA to come pick them up & find them good homes.
Great program to help animals in need for a second chance in life. Call today and be apart of their donations and if you r wanting a pet. Go pick one up so they may love you in your heart and life love laugh and share
I love aspca ive been supporting them since i was a child no animal should have to go through bad things and its great to have people like this to help animals of all kinds
This organization has great motives, but the volunteers are extremely pushy every time I have encountered them. The training for these volunteers should be severely updated.
My family rescued our first dog through this shelter. I love that they provide the spaying and neutering and that costs are extremely low. Why buy a pet store pup when you can save a fluffy friend for $2,000 less?
I absolutely love the ASPCA. Eight years ago I adopted my very own cat from there. I love her more than words can express, just as I much as I love this organization.
The ASPCA is great! They help tons of animals and are always very understanding! I have brought several rescues to the facility and they are always very helpful !
As someone who loves animals this organization is just amazing. All the hard work and effort that is put into being able to save as many animals as possible is great and admiring.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all that you do! Keep up the good work! I know they say we can't rescue our way out of this situation but why not do what we can! #adoptdontshop !
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos