BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Justine
If you are an animal lover, then this organization would be great to get involved with. I have volunteered there for a few summers now and I love working with the animals, and I especially love seeing them get adopted.
Brianna L.
Katy, TX
Both me & my mom have a deep love for animals & are constantly on the look out for abandoned dogs & cats & take them in. First call we make is to the ASPCA to come pick them up & find them good homes.
carrie k.
Great program to help animals in need for a second chance in life. Call today and be apart of their donations and if you r wanting a pet. Go pick one up so they may love you in your heart and life love laugh and share
Ariel C.
I love aspca ive been supporting them since i was a child no animal should have to go through bad things and its great to have people like this to help animals of all kinds
Kelly Lua F.
This organization has great motives, but the volunteers are extremely pushy every time I have encountered them. The training for these volunteers should be severely updated.
Brianna B.
My family rescued our first dog through this shelter. I love that they provide the spaying and neutering and that costs are extremely low. Why buy a pet store pup when you can save a fluffy friend for $2,000 less?
Julia L.
I absolutely love the ASPCA. Eight years ago I adopted my very own cat from there. I love her more than words can express, just as I much as I love this organization.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
The ASPCA is great! They help tons of animals and are always very understanding! I have brought several rescues to the facility and they are always very helpful !
Alex A.
Kingsville, TX
As someone who loves animals this organization is just amazing. All the hard work and effort that is put into being able to save as many animals as possible is great and admiring.
Heidi D.
Philadelphia, PA
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all that you do! Keep up the good work! I know they say we can't rescue our way out of this situation but why not do what we can! #adoptdontshop !
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?