BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Cindy L.
I occasionally donate money to this organization because I know my money is going to a good cost. They shelter for homeless animals and protect them from puppy mills etc.
Danielle S.
Canisteo, NY
I love animals and I love to visit my local
Humane society and help out! My family always donates a few blankets around Christmas time. And all our pets come from there <3
Amanda O.
Newark, IL
I love the advocacy and love they show for animals of all sizes. They speak for those who can't and give so many helpless animals new lives. Such a wonderful organization.
Megan C.
My dog was a rescue from a foster mom affilicated with the ASPCA and I am so grateful that he was not only removed from his previous owner but cared for until I got him.
Ellen C.
I volunteer at the one in Richmond, and I have never had one bad thing so say. They are all super friendly and willing to help anyone who comes in find the perfect pet.
Lisa D.
Saint Charles, MO
The organization does amazing things for animals. Animals are voiceless and need our voice to help protect them from harm. ASPCA helps to protect these innocent animals.
Leah P.
Great program, animals are so mistreated these days I am happy theses organization are here to save their lives and give them another chance. . Donate to help save lives
kelsey L.
Hackettstown, NJ
They do amazing things for animals and make sure they go to loving homes. I know some amazing dogs and cats that have come from shelters and been given a second chance!
Carrie o.
Ellicott city, MD
I think it is amazing what ASPCA does for the animals. I am a strong believer in this companies work.. Animals deserve ethical treatment and these guys ensure that!!
Gabriela C.
Norcross, GA
Love this organization they do great things for animals and their needs. I try to make donations when I am able to so they can continue to do the great work they do.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?