Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This is a great organization that helps those little animals find a home to love!
We recently adopted our dog to from the ASPCA and we donate to them at least once a year. We are going to start volunteering at the shelter in the cat room. My children love cats.
I love helping people but animals i love even more every chance i get i donate and i just love this group
It is always better to adopt and I love the ASPCA for promoting rescue and adoption among communities. The facilities I have seen have been clean and inviting with volunteers and staff that seem to truly care about the animals.
Always treat animals with respect cause there just like humans and childrens.
I love ASPCA because they work so hard at what they do. not only do they help adopt animals to the RIGHT owner but they go out of there way to save the animals, they are an amazing group of people who I just thank are amazing. they have saved so many lives and save lives everyday, people like them deserve a big thank you. I love people that take a stand animal abuse and fight to get them a forever home!!!
Any charity that helps animals is special to me because I don't think animals should ever have to suffer. If I had more money I would definitely donate monthly to them. Their commercials are also extremely sad but they get the point across.
They do so much to help animals without even thinking twice about doing it. They care so much!
I'm an animal lover so to see people willing to help animals that are so helpless is amazing!
A great place to volunteer at! They do so much to help animals in need.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos