BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Andrea W.
Elyria, OH
I volunteered for the PSPCA for 6 months and absolutely loved it. Alot of people mistaken the ASPCA for their local chapters and donate. The money that goes here does not go to your local SPCA chapter.
kym m.
Chicopee, MA
This organization is one of my favorite charities. They do so much good for the lost and neglected pets that I cant say no to them. They send great address labels that I love to use and help pets.
Kelsey  C.
Kutztown, PA
Although the commercials on the TV come across a little harsh to me I really respect the program and I have foster many litters of kitten though the ASPCA and it felt tremendous to be so helpful.
Jan L.
I like this organization, matter of fact my last dog we had we adopted from the aspca, we paid to have them insert a chip and I am sure much of the money was to help the animals. A very good cause.
Debbie T.
Great organization. They have a ton of helpful information on their website for pet owners. I have bought some of their products too and I have been happy with my purchases. Overall great cause.
Stacy F.
San Antonio, TX
If you don't donate, please consider it when you see one of those commercials. This organization is so wonderful, and anyone who has a Furbaby should support them! Think about it and thank you!
Shikara R.
In july 2012, my family and I adopt a cat. It was a hard decision because I was falling in love with all of them and wanted to take them all home with me. A Great Place To Go To Adopt A Friend.
Irene L.
Chino, CA
I think this is great that they help animals in need of homes. There are so many wonderful animals waiting for an awesome family to take care of them and love them and this program makes it hapen
Sasha O.
Redwood City, CA
Got my handsome kitten from ASPCA and simply because he was black all adoption fees were covered. so he got all his shots, fixed and later rabies shot for no cost (made a donation anyways)
Suzie M.
Bellmore, NY
ASPCA is a great cause. Helping animals in need. They have big hearts. I'm so glad an organization like this exists for these little guys. These poor little animals just want to be loved.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?