BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
I love the ASPCA! Both my cat and my dog came from our local SPCA's. They are so well taken care of there. They make sure the animals are healthy, trained and taken care of to great owners! What a great program!
Elisabeth H.
Ann Arbor, MI
My boyfriend and I went to adopt a cat, and the staff at the NYC adoption center were very attentive and focused on matching us up with exactly the right cat for us. Really believe in the work these guys are doing!
Karolyn C.
Newark, NJ
The ASPCA is a great organization that truly cares about the animals. They have hard working and wonderful people who seek justice and care for our furry children.
Emilie D.
Philadelphia, PA
I found my cat on the street. I brought her to the ASPCA nearest to me, told them I wanted to adopt her but wanted to have her spayed and vaccinated. They did all that and I got to adopt her all for only $50!
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
I have two rescue dogs. It feels good to know I am saving a life and giving them a second chance. The ASPCA is a great community and will always have my support.
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
The ASPCA has lots of programs to end animal cruelty. If you donate or volunteer your time you will be giving to an organization that really does a lot of good.
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
Our dog is an ASPCA rescue and she is the best thing that ever happened to our family. They're great organization and if I could adopt 50 more right now I would.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
I go to the ASPCA simply to visit the animals. They are doing a good thing in caring for homeless pets. They are dedicated to preventing cruelty towards animals.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
The SPCA actively tries to support the betterment of the lives of animals. They could definitely use more funding and passionate members to achieve their goals.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I cannot say enough good things about ASPCA. What a wonderful organization who is as transparen't as they come while getting their job done. A great organization!
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?