BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
A wonderful organization serving the needs of the voiceless furry members of our families. It is beyond me how people can be cruel to animals, but at least the ASPCA is there to help.
Brittney B.
Monterey, CA
While I'm sure they do lots of good to the animals in this world, the TV commercials are just too sad and dramatic. I wish people didn't have to be guilted into donating to charities!
Jessica R.
Cleveland, OH
There is nothing negative to say about this organization. Their whole purpose is to protect animals from cruelty. They save a lot of animals' lives as well as finding them new homes.
brenna c.
I love our little furry friends very much! I also support the ASPCA and the local shelters as well. They do a good job raising awareness and taking care of abused/abandoned animals.
Catherine S.
Astoria, NY
I have recently had my dog neutered here for $5 ! $20 extra for all his shots including rabies shots. I couldn't believe that they provide such great service to people on a budget.
Kayla S.
How could you not love the ASPCA? They help these beautiful animals. They really do what they say they do. Their commercials are so sad, but the organization is true to what it says.
Trish M.
Medford, NJ
I love animals, and love knowing their are other people working to make the world a better place for them. Taking the in, feeding them, bathing them, caring for them. I always donate.
candace h.
I love the work they do and I think every animal deserves a good home. Everyone should get involved with their local unit and volunteer and rescue these animals if at all possible.
Yesenia M.
Great place! They have this van that always comes around with cute cats and dog that people can adopt. They are also a bit less expensive when it comes to yearly shots for your pet.
Stephanie  L.
Shorewood , Il
What they do is simply amazing! There are so many animals out there that deserve to live happy and healthy lives! And this organization gives all those animals a fighting chance!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?