Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love the way that they take care of the animals that they have their. Iv been their a few times. And would love to volunteer when I have the time..
I'm happy there are people out there who help these poor animal and find them family's who will love and care for them
This is a wonderful group. I respect them so much. I always want to give everything to them because I love animals so much and I can't stand to see them hurt.
I love animals and the ASPCA does such a good job of helping them and giving them good homes and a future of love.
This place is an awesome place to adopt your next pet. All pets want is for someone to love them as much as they love us. This place is wonderful.
I love what they are trying to do, but they tend to go about it in the wrong way.
Our local charity helps pet owners in the community by offering a free pet food bank once a month, as well as low cost spay and neuter certificates. This is really a great charity!
I think that the ASPCA is the best way to raise money for animals who have been through alot.It gives them a secound chance to have a different life . To be loved and cared for.
These people are so loving. They are a no kill shelter/rescue, who spent so much time, energy, and money into rehabing and homing these sweet animals.
ASPCA is a great cause. Helping animals in need. They have big hearts. I'm so glad an organization like this exists for these little guys. These poor little animals just want to be loved.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos