- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Great group that supports pets everywhere! They will convieniently come to your town to get your pets spayed or neutered! I love animals and support ASPCA completely!
I love donating to any ASPCA because i love animals i also love animals that need the most care in the world. Just loving and caring for an animal is a great feeling.
This organization is so fantastic! I love the fact that they don't put animals "down'. I'm a huge pet advocate and I don't believe in mistreating anything or anyone.
Both of my dogs are adopted from the ASPCA and were rescued by the ASPCA from cruel conditions. I donate to them whenever I can because I beleive that they are truly making a difference in the lives of animals each day.
Love animals & would adopt in a heartbeat! I adopted a pitbull & he's the most loving and caring dog ever. I get so many compliments on him while we are out & about.
The fact that there is a program out there to take care of animals due to so many different situations shows that people do care. I suggest donating to the ASPCA if you can, help animals that cannot speak for themselves.
A great organization that is far underfunded and has far to many animals looking for their forever homes. I have adopted from them and encourage more people to do so.
This is an organization that I love and try to support often. The prevention of cruelty to animals is greatly needed for our friends who can not defend themselves.
I adopted my puppy from here. The staff is so caring and compassionate about what they do. They truly care about the well being of the animals. Great organization.
Literally cannot watch a whole commercial for the ASPCA without feeling emotional! Love that they help rescue and prevent animals who are being abused. They do great great things.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos