BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Seriously, the sad music, the sad faces of the animals make me cry every time. This is such a great organization for helping those animals that need a new life and possibly special care due to being abused.
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY
This is a great organization for the animals. I hate seeing the commercials on TV because some of the animals are pitiful, but I guess that is what they are trying to get at. These animals need our help.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
The perfect group, in every way. I've done a few things with them and there always amazing. Also, you should buy the crates and toys they have, half the money goes to the group if you buy from Walmart.
kaitlyn p.
Milton, VT
I love what the ASPCA stands for i just hate that the kill/unthinze there animal for the littlest things. Wish they would work with them more. And there commercal is a horable and i never watch it ever.
Christine C.
Cumberland, RI
They may do some good, but there are plenty of small local shelters that provide pets with a great home and work tirelessly to get them adopted. And they don't spend money on anything other than the pets!
Andrea W.
Elyria, OH
I volunteered for the PSPCA for 6 months and absolutely loved it. Alot of people mistaken the ASPCA for their local chapters and donate. The money that goes here does not go to your local SPCA chapter.
Kristi H.
Wellston , OH
I am a member of the APCA and this organization does wonders for abused animals. It is such a great organization that truly cares about all fur babies. Become a member and help fight animal cruelty.
Bonnie T.
Canyon, TX
This is a great organization that takes as many animals as they can. We have an ASPCA in our area and they are filled to capacity most of the times. Good place for someone who wants to adopt a pet.
Amber c.
Chandler, AZ
I am currently a Veterinary Medicine student, and i really wish i could work here as a part time. so i can gain experiences with the animals and owners. also to learn more from fellow nurses and vets
Monica A.
Fort Worth, TX
An amazing organization! I love that their are so many people out there that look out for the little ones that have no voice! I plan to start donating to this organization soon. Keep up the good work!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?