BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Shikara R.
In july 2012, my family and I adopt a cat. It was a hard decision because I was falling in love with all of them and wanted to take them all home with me. A Great Place To Go To Adopt A Friend.
Irene L.
Chino, CA
I think this is great that they help animals in need of homes. There are so many wonderful animals waiting for an awesome family to take care of them and love them and this program makes it hapen
Debbie T.
Great organization. They have a ton of helpful information on their website for pet owners. I have bought some of their products too and I have been happy with my purchases. Overall great cause.
Stacy F.
San Antonio, TX
If you don't donate, please consider it when you see one of those commercials. This organization is so wonderful, and anyone who has a Furbaby should support them! Think about it and thank you!
Suzie M.
Bellmore, NY
ASPCA is a great cause. Helping animals in need. They have big hearts. I'm so glad an organization like this exists for these little guys. These poor little animals just want to be loved.
Sasha O.
Redwood City, CA
Got my handsome kitten from ASPCA and simply because he was black all adoption fees were covered. so he got all his shots, fixed and later rabies shot for no cost (made a donation anyways)
Brittney B.
Monterey, CA
While I'm sure they do lots of good to the animals in this world, the TV commercials are just too sad and dramatic. I wish people didn't have to be guilted into donating to charities!
Jessica R.
Cleveland, OH
There is nothing negative to say about this organization. Their whole purpose is to protect animals from cruelty. They save a lot of animals' lives as well as finding them new homes.
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
A wonderful organization serving the needs of the voiceless furry members of our families. It is beyond me how people can be cruel to animals, but at least the ASPCA is there to help.
Catherine S.
Astoria, NY
I have recently had my dog neutered here for $5 ! $20 extra for all his shots including rabies shots. I couldn't believe that they provide such great service to people on a budget.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?