BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

kaitlyn p.
Milton, VT
I love what the ASPCA stands for i just hate that the kill/unthinze there animal for the littlest things. Wish they would work with them more. And there commercal is a horable and i never watch it ever.
Christine C.
Cumberland, RI
They may do some good, but there are plenty of small local shelters that provide pets with a great home and work tirelessly to get them adopted. And they don't spend money on anything other than the pets!
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
The perfect group, in every way. I've done a few things with them and there always amazing. Also, you should buy the crates and toys they have, half the money goes to the group if you buy from Walmart.
Andrea W.
Elyria, OH
I volunteered for the PSPCA for 6 months and absolutely loved it. Alot of people mistaken the ASPCA for their local chapters and donate. The money that goes here does not go to your local SPCA chapter.
Monica A.
Fort Worth, TX
An amazing organization! I love that their are so many people out there that look out for the little ones that have no voice! I plan to start donating to this organization soon. Keep up the good work!
Amber c.
Chandler, AZ
I am currently a Veterinary Medicine student, and i really wish i could work here as a part time. so i can gain experiences with the animals and owners. also to learn more from fellow nurses and vets
Bonnie T.
Canyon, TX
This is a great organization that takes as many animals as they can. We have an ASPCA in our area and they are filled to capacity most of the times. Good place for someone who wants to adopt a pet.
Kristi H.
Wellston , OH
I am a member of the APCA and this organization does wonders for abused animals. It is such a great organization that truly cares about all fur babies. Become a member and help fight animal cruelty.
kirstengirffe
Post Falls
I do love this cause but the commercial are stupid because they make me want to donate sooo bad not that I don't already want to but I don't ever have any money to donate, and that makes me feel worse.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I don't think anyone can really say anything negative about this organization. They do so much to help animals. I think it's shocking how cruel people can be to animals who have no way to ask for help.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?