- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The ASPCA is a great organization that truly cares about the animals. They have hard working and wonderful people who seek justice and care for our furry children.
The ASPCA has lots of programs to end animal cruelty. If you donate or volunteer your time you will be giving to an organization that really does a lot of good.
The SPCA actively tries to support the betterment of the lives of animals. They could definitely use more funding and passionate members to achieve their goals.
I found my cat on the street. I brought her to the ASPCA nearest to me, told them I wanted to adopt her but wanted to have her spayed and vaccinated. They did all that and I got to adopt her all for only $50!
I cannot say enough good things about ASPCA. What a wonderful organization who is as transparen't as they come while getting their job done. A great organization!
I go to the ASPCA simply to visit the animals. They are doing a good thing in caring for homeless pets. They are dedicated to preventing cruelty towards animals.
Our dog is an ASPCA rescue and she is the best thing that ever happened to our family. They're great organization and if I could adopt 50 more right now I would.
I have two rescue dogs. It feels good to know I am saving a life and giving them a second chance. The ASPCA is a great community and will always have my support.
I subscribe to their feed and have gained a lot of information about caring for animals. I recommend them to new pet owners and veteran pet owners. There is always something new to learn about having pets.
Seriously, the sad music, the sad faces of the animals make me cry every time. This is such a great organization for helping those animals that need a new life and possibly special care due to being abused.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos