Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love with ASPCA has done for the community.. It's where I have adopted my two furbabies! without them I don't know where they would have ended up.
They do amazing things for animals and make sure they go to loving homes. I know some amazing dogs and cats that have come from shelters and been given a second chance!
They are the best and most educational company for saving pets around the country!!
Five stars all around. Even their commercials can make you weep. Save all the animals!
I love this organization. I have seen how they have helped hundreds upon thousands of animals. They even started the feral cat and feral dog sterilization program. This program helps to make sure that they do not have litters that will become feral dogs and cats as well.
I got my two cats from there i love them for that
This by far one of my favorite and most loved non profit organizations. They do so much towards saving and protecting countless numbers of animals across the US. I love watching Animal Planet with all of the ASPCA shows located in different cities. I wish there was a branch close to where I live so I could be more involved with such a great organization.
The ASPCA is a great organization that actually helps animals in need and prevents cruelty.
The ASPCA is a fantastic organization, their devotion to not only helping animals but raising awareness of pet over population is one of the reasons I got involved in feral cat spay and neuter trap and release!
I love that this is out there to speak out against animal abusers.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos