- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I've been volunteering in my local animal shelter and there are so many animals that get a second chance at life through this organization. What they do is wonderful.
Great group that supports pets everywhere! They will convieniently come to your town to get your pets spayed or neutered! I love animals and support ASPCA completely!
Literally cannot watch a whole commercial for the ASPCA without feeling emotional! Love that they help rescue and prevent animals who are being abused. They do great great things.
I adopted my puppy from here. The staff is so caring and compassionate about what they do. They truly care about the well being of the animals. Great organization.
Always spreading the word of spay/neuter and animal rights without being overbearing. once you donate, they often send you address labels to encourage you to donate
This is an organization that I love and try to support often. The prevention of cruelty to animals is greatly needed for our friends who can not defend themselves.
The ASPCA is a great organization that truly cares about the animals. They have hard working and wonderful people who seek justice and care for our furry children.
I donate to the ASPCA every chance I get. the only thing I don't do is the whole monthly donation, because I feel that not a lot of that money goes to the animals.
I love the ASPCA! Both my cat and my dog came from our local SPCA's. They are so well taken care of there. They make sure the animals are healthy, trained and taken care of to great owners! What a great program!
These people help dogs and cats and all of the different kind of animals everywhere all the time and they're really good college really good organization and a day save lives they save the Pets lives into the animals lives and they take animals out of danger
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos