BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Joana m.
Bronx, NY
I just took my puppy to one of this site and is the best they are the best . they are so caring and actually gives a deam about our pets ! i would highly recommend it !
Visalia T.
Covina, CA
I always give back to this organization as much as I can. Just seeing those commercials break my heart. I try to help out as often as I can. And donate as much as I can
Bernadette F.
Levittown, PA
One of the greatest organizations for animals (and humans) around. Not only do they allow you to adopt, they help with medical needs, shots, and information about the pets you bring home. I strongly support them! GREAT JOB!
sarah w.
West Point, NY
I always donate when the ASPCA letter comes around. i care deeply about my furbaby and i want other dogs to have a chance too! i love what the ASPCA does for animals!
Cheryl L.
Orange, MA
A great organization that is far underfunded and has far to many animals looking for their forever homes. I have adopted from them and encourage more people to do so.
Kim B.
Rochester, NY
I found true life be at our local ASPCA! Lola was just a small little dog, but she can make you put on a big smile. I went on to find two more dogs to
Share our home with that were homeless and now they are furever home!
Quinn R.
This organization is so fantastic! I love the fact that they don't put animals "down'. I'm a huge pet advocate and I don't believe in mistreating anything or anyone.
Heather E.
Scappoose, OR
The fact that there is a program out there to take care of animals due to so many different situations shows that people do care. I suggest donating to the ASPCA if you can, help animals that cannot speak for themselves.
Alicia W.
I love donating to any ASPCA because i love animals i also love animals that need the most care in the world. Just loving and caring for an animal is a great feeling.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
I've been volunteering in my local animal shelter and there are so many animals that get a second chance at life through this organization. What they do is wonderful.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?