BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Aracely L.
I want to give more stars but I am hesitant too. I love that they rescue animals and shelter them. What I don't like is if you find an animal and take it they make you pay.
Vanessa B.
Anniston, AL
I love seeing organizations that truly care about the wellbeing of animals. I have a dog and a cat that I love with all my heart. I think that this organization is awesome!
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
I love what they do, but I hate they're not a "no-kill" shelter. It's definitely a cause to donate to if you have extra money because animals always deserve a second chance.
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
It's all about the animals. How can we help them make a better life for the animals. The money should all go to care and health so they can go to their forever homes.
Amanda N.
This is a well run charity and you know your donations will be used for the welfare of animals. I sure do hate their ads though. I have to change the channel every time.
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
While I have never utilized their services, I do know that they offer fee or very reduced prices for cat and dog owners in low-income areas to perform neuters and spays.
Shadasia G.
Bronx, NY
I love aspca
they helped me when my cat was dying .. they tried everything they could and it was the best .. he still left us but he's in a better place . thanks aspca
Emily S.
Independence , OH
I am such a huge animal person. Mainly dogs. It kills me to see these commercials. It is such a good company because these animals deserve to be cared for and not thrown
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I adopted a puppy from one of their shelters once. He had all his shots, was fixed and I believe he had a tracking chip too. Love what they do and support them all the way!
T.K. G.
Atlanta, GA
This is an awesome organization. The way they help animals is very encouraging. I have donated to ASPCA several times and will continue to do so! I suggest you read what they are all about and support the ASPCA as well!! :)
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?