BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Victoria S.
I got my current pet Dutchess through the ASPCA. They're a wonderful organization. For only sixty dollars I received: my gorgeous kitten, a welcome home package with food and other goodies for her, she was microchipped and got her vaccinations.

How could you not love this organization
Jessica J.
Columbia City, IN
They do a great service
Amber M.
Kingwood, TX
I adopted both my dog and my cat from ASPCA and I was so pleased with my experience both times. They allowed us to walk around and actually interact with all of the animals and when we connected with one, they let us go into a small room to get more acquainted and play. It was a wonderful set up! I will adopt all of my future babies from there!
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Adopt adopt adopt! So many wonderful animals abused abandon needing loving families. Check out @chanelthefashionista on Instagram. I adopted my precious Chanel. Think before you get an animal. It's the same as having a child. Don't be cruel.
Kayla S.
How could you not love the ASPCA? They help these beautiful animals. They really do what they say they do. Their commercials are so sad, but the organization is true to what it says.
Nishawn W.
Love this organization. It's a great in what it does for animals. I am a huge animal lover!
Kristen B.
Carol stream, IL
I support the aspca all the way i love what they do for the animals around the world that are being treated wrong and need a voice
Mary L.
Ivyland, PA
I have two rescue dogs. It feels good to know I am saving a life and giving them a second chance. The ASPCA is a great community and will always have my support.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
They are the best and most educational company for saving pets around the country!!
Alisha B.
Saint paul, MN
I love what they do. I wish I could help them more.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?