BY ASPCA #4 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Sarah L.
Mililani, HI
Just adopted a kitten with my husband a few weeks ago she's adorable. Everyone at the shelter was super friendly and informative ! I wish I could have taken them all home!!
Julie G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I used to volunteer for the SPCA as well as foster dogs. It is great what they do for animals and would highly recommend people adopt animals rather than buy animals from breeders. The animals also come vaccinated and microchipped.
Aracely L.
I want to give more stars but I am hesitant too. I love that they rescue animals and shelter them. What I don't like is if you find an animal and take it they make you pay.
Vanessa B.
Anniston, AL
I love seeing organizations that truly care about the wellbeing of animals. I have a dog and a cat that I love with all my heart. I think that this organization is awesome!
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
I love what they do, but I hate they're not a "no-kill" shelter. It's definitely a cause to donate to if you have extra money because animals always deserve a second chance.
Kristina B.
The ASPCA does some amazing things, despite the heavy level of depression I get while watching their commercials! This is a must-support organization, shelter dogs first!
T.K. G.
Atlanta, GA
This is an awesome organization. The way they help animals is very encouraging. I have donated to ASPCA several times and will continue to do so! I suggest you read what they are all about and support the ASPCA as well!! :)
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
While I have never utilized their services, I do know that they offer fee or very reduced prices for cat and dog owners in low-income areas to perform neuters and spays.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
I am such a huge animal person. Mainly dogs. It kills me to see these commercials. It is such a good company because these animals deserve to be cared for and not thrown
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I adopted a puppy from one of their shelters once. He had all his shots, was fixed and I believe he had a tracking chip too. Love what they do and support them all the way!
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?