Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love animals, and I cant believe people would even think about abusing them. I donate money to the ASPCA on a regular basis, and I volunteer a couple times a month at my local Humane Society
The best way to support the ASPCA is to adopt an animal from a shelter. Our to cats were adopted from a shelter in Florida four years ago and I would never get another animal from anywhere other than a rescue or shelter. There are many, many animals out there that need love, care, and a home. The ASPCA also does a wonderful job by educating the public on the importance of preventing animal cruelty. In addition, they provide information on how to give your pets or strays in your area quality care.
I love what they do. I wish I could help them more.
My dog Moose was an ASPCA pup and is napping on the couch as I write this review. Moose is a beautiful addition to our family and I was impressed with the adoption process. We had two other dogs when we decided to adopt Moose. The personnel at the ASPCA arranged a meet and greet with our other animals and had many helpful tips to make the transition from a 2 dog household to a 3 dog household a happy and stress-free experience. The ASPCA is always in need of bedding and food. You can even volunteer to walk dogs.
I personally have adopted a pet from here it was very professional, and very caring of the pets. They made sure the animal were going to a good home before the adoption would continue.
Great Non-profit organization, but I agree, I ALWAYS change the channel when those commercials come on!
As an animal lover, I love what ASPCA is doing. Unlike PETA, they are actually helping animals by being their voice and providing the help they need.
I do love this cause but the commercial are stupid because they make me want to donate sooo bad not that I don't already want to but I don't ever have any money to donate, and that makes me feel worse.
I love the work they do. Saving animals means so much to me.
This organization is beautiful! I wish I had means of helping all the animals!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos