BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kristina B.
The ASPCA does some amazing things, despite the heavy level of depression I get while watching their commercials! This is a must-support organization, shelter dogs first!
Amanda N.
This is a well run charity and you know your donations will be used for the welfare of animals. I sure do hate their ads though. I have to change the channel every time.
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
While I have never utilized their services, I do know that they offer fee or very reduced prices for cat and dog owners in low-income areas to perform neuters and spays.
Shadasia G.
I love aspca
they helped me when my cat was dying .. they tried everything they could and it was the best .. he still left us but he's in a better place . thanks aspca
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
ASPCA is a good and highly reputable organization. They truly care about animal welfare, and I have a lot of respect for their animal cops. These people have huge hearts.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I adopted a puppy from one of their shelters once. He had all his shots, was fixed and I believe he had a tracking chip too. Love what they do and support them all the way!
Emily S.
Independence , OH
I am such a huge animal person. Mainly dogs. It kills me to see these commercials. It is such a good company because these animals deserve to be cared for and not thrown
Sandra F.
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
It's all about the animals. How can we help them make a better life for the animals. The money should all go to care and health so they can go to their forever homes.
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
I've done every volunteer job at the SPCA. My favorite was fostering kittens and puppies! Also, I really loved socializing the shyer, stressed out animals at the shelter.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?