BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Not only do I LOVE all the great work they do for pets, but I also love the great products they have to help support the organization too! I found them at ASPCAOnlineStore.com!
Teri B.
I love how amazing their service is and how well they take care and treat animals. I love how they will pick up stray animals off the roads and take care of them no matter what.
Martha F.
Orlando, FL
I just started volunteering at my local SPCA and think they and the whole organization is so great. I love what they do to help the animals find a home. Wonderful people there.
Heidi D.
Philadelphia, PA
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all that you do! Keep up the good work! I know they say we can't rescue our way out of this situation but why not do what we can! #adoptdontshop !
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA
They're great! i just love the fact that they are helping this animals get away from abusive owners and just getting them out of a bad situation. Everyone should donate to them.
Susan N.
Bloomington, IN
I volunteered at the ASPCA when I was younger and became attached to so many of the animals. They just want to be loved and cared for. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Chelsea H.
Edgewood, MD
This organization has moved into the local mall in my area and I love the customer service. All the animals look so happy and healthy. I will definitely donate to the ASPCA !
Lynn S.
Wayne, NJ
I donate to the ASPCA wherever and whenever I can. As an animal lover and dog owner, it does my heart good to know that this wonderful organization exists for our animal friends.
Erica G.
Caring for animals is definitely a task that is more involved than most give it credit for. I'm grateful for all the ASPCA does for those animals that cannot help themselves.
Anita M.
West Harrison, IN
I love this group! I always adopt my animals from them and have just wonderful pets. I love my fur babies. I try to donate to them to help provide the best care to the animals
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?