BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Candace C.
Merced, CA
The ASPCA does a lot to help abandoned animals find permanent homes and our ASPCA also ran a type of "thrift store " or yard sale to raise funds for sick and abandoned animals.
Brittany W.
This organization does not help animals. Every dime they get donated goes to make ads and commercials!!! Their founder makes millions while the poor helpless animals go without.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I love what The ASPCA stands for, I have 1 rescued pitbull and 2 cats rescued as well. I couldn't imagine life without them.i donate whenever I can and beseech everyone to as well
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Not only do I LOVE all the great work they do for pets, but I also love the great products they have to help support the organization too! I found them at ASPCAOnlineStore.com!
Teri B.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I love how amazing their service is and how well they take care and treat animals. I love how they will pick up stray animals off the roads and take care of them no matter what.
Angela B.
Milton, WI
I'm a monthly donor to the ASPCA and i love them! Their cause is great and your money goes exactly where it should. You also get neat little goodies in the mail regularly too!
Jonah S.
With so many homeless animals organizations like the ASPCA and local SPCA groups are needed. Any time people are looking for a pet a rescue animal should be the only choice.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
I love the purpose of this organization. The television commercials always make me cry. I hate that there is a reason to have a group like this. I would love to do more to help.
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
This is a great organization! Probably one of the best organizations for animals out their. Animals should have the same rights as humans. They deserve to be treated right too.
Martha F.
Orlando, FL
I just started volunteering at my local SPCA and think they and the whole organization is so great. I love what they do to help the animals find a home. Wonderful people there.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?