BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Julie G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I used to volunteer for the SPCA as well as foster dogs. It is great what they do for animals and would highly recommend people adopt animals rather than buy animals from breeders. The animals also come vaccinated and microchipped.
Aracely L.
I want to give more stars but I am hesitant too. I love that they rescue animals and shelter them. What I don't like is if you find an animal and take it they make you pay.
Vanessa B.
Anniston , AL
I love seeing organizations that truly care about the wellbeing of animals. I have a dog and a cat that I love with all my heart. I think that this organization is awesome!
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I love what they do, but I hate they're not a "no-kill" shelter. It's definitely a cause to donate to if you have extra money because animals always deserve a second chance.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
I am such a huge animal person. Mainly dogs. It kills me to see these commercials. It is such a good company because these animals deserve to be cared for and not thrown
Kristina B.
The ASPCA does some amazing things, despite the heavy level of depression I get while watching their commercials! This is a must-support organization, shelter dogs first!
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
I've done every volunteer job at the SPCA. My favorite was fostering kittens and puppies! Also, I really loved socializing the shyer, stressed out animals at the shelter.
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
While I have never utilized their services, I do know that they offer fee or very reduced prices for cat and dog owners in low-income areas to perform neuters and spays.
Shadasia G.
Bronx, NY
I love aspca
they helped me when my cat was dying .. they tried everything they could and it was the best .. he still left us but he's in a better place . thanks aspca
Amanda N.
This is a well run charity and you know your donations will be used for the welfare of animals. I sure do hate their ads though. I have to change the channel every time.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?