Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love how much this organization cares about animals. They have been around for awhile now and have done a lot to help prevent animal cruelty. I am grateful there is an organization like this one out there willing to help so many animals.
The ASPCA is one of my favorite organizations. All of the help that they do for abused animals touches my heart.
I found a stray pit bull, the ASPCA took him in and assured me that they are a no kill shelter. He was adopted out the next day I was so happy!
I am a huge animal lover as is many members of my family. We do anything we can to help save, feed and rescue innocent animals. I always encourage friends, family and complete strangers to adopt animals because there are so many stray animals out there. Wish I could do more.
The ASPCA is a great organization. They're out there everyday, trying to do as much as they can for the animals. They have a lot of programs for education and awareness that are great- check out their websites for tips and tricks for common behavioral problems, and a host of other animal-related issues. Plus, they have a great spay/neuter clinic in my area that offers a low-cost option for low-income families, and making sure pets are spayed and neutered is so, so important. The ASPCA provides a ton of other good services for pets and feral animals, and I'm so grateful this organization exists.
I think its amazing what they have done for the town I live in they have taken all the sick homeless kittys and taken care of getting them fixed, and finding some of them homes but some where so sick they couldn't be helped...
I love animals and always donate when I can to the little fur babies. I would take them all home if I could.
Like the majority of animal advocacy groups the ASPCA work hard on behalf of animals who otherwise wouldn't have anyone to speak for them.
They are an amazing organization and I definitely recommend adopting from them!
This is a great place for pets, they treat your pets very good..
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos