- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Brilliant organization that raises awareness about animal care! Not only do they advocate adoption and humane care, but they also provide resources to prevent and prosecute abuse.
ASPCA is an amazing organization that does great things for animals. I appreciate organizations like ASPCA that actually make a difference in the lives of many different animals.
I adopted my kitten during the Christmas season in Pell City, AL. They are very sweet to all there animals and loving. They are not a no kill shelter but, they do everything they can to makee sure no one is killed by, switching them around.
Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too.
The ASPCA is a much better organization than say, the Humane Society. If you have a local ASPCA shelter, definitely donate and consider adopting when you want to add to your family.
I love what the ASPCA does! A few months ago I adopted a pup from the shelter and it was the best decision I ever made! Yes she is a handful but I love her with all of my heart!
My husband rescued a pup from our local SPCA branch, and I believe that the paren't organization (ASPCA) does fantastic work to rescue animals and bring their abusers to justice.
I love the ASPCA because they are focused on preventing and helping abused animals. I donate whenever I get the chance because I know I'm helping a great cause that I believe in.
I think that the ASPCA is the best way to raise money for animals who have been through alot.It gives them a secound chance to have a different life . To be loved and cared for.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all that you do! Keep up the good work! I know they say we can't rescue our way out of this situation but why not do what we can! #adoptdontshop !
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos