- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The ASPCA does a great job at saving our domestic animals from abuse they don't deserve. Although it's extremely difficult to adopt from them I know it's for a good reason.
They not only help the animal but the people who adopt to get then fix when some vets charge in the hundreds plus meds i paid 40 for both my dogs to get fix they are great
I used to volunteer for the SPCA as well as foster dogs. It is great what they do for animals and would highly recommend people adopt animals rather than buy animals from breeders. The animals also come vaccinated and microchipped.
Just adopted a kitten with my husband a few weeks ago she's adorable. Everyone at the shelter was super friendly and informative ! I wish I could have taken them all home!!
I want to give more stars but I am hesitant too. I love that they rescue animals and shelter them. What I don't like is if you find an animal and take it they make you pay.
I love seeing organizations that truly care about the wellbeing of animals. I have a dog and a cat that I love with all my heart. I think that this organization is awesome!
I love what they do, but I hate they're not a "no-kill" shelter. It's definitely a cause to donate to if you have extra money because animals always deserve a second chance.
My boyfriend donates to the ASPCA every month. There are so many animals out there suffering and in need of food and homes, so I'm happy that organizations like this exist!
The ASPCA does some amazing things, despite the heavy level of depression I get while watching their commercials! This is a must-support organization, shelter dogs first!
It's all about the animals. How can we help them make a better life for the animals. The money should all go to care and health so they can go to their forever homes.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos