BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
The ASPCA does a great job at saving our domestic animals from abuse they don't deserve. Although it's extremely difficult to adopt from them I know it's for a good reason.
Paola V.
Lynbrook, NY
They not only help the animal but the people who adopt to get then fix when some vets charge in the hundreds plus meds i paid 40 for both my dogs to get fix they are great
Julie G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I used to volunteer for the SPCA as well as foster dogs. It is great what they do for animals and would highly recommend people adopt animals rather than buy animals from breeders. The animals also come vaccinated and microchipped.
Sarah L.
Mililani, HI
Just adopted a kitten with my husband a few weeks ago she's adorable. Everyone at the shelter was super friendly and informative ! I wish I could have taken them all home!!
Aracely L.
I want to give more stars but I am hesitant too. I love that they rescue animals and shelter them. What I don't like is if you find an animal and take it they make you pay.
Vanessa W.
Anniston, AL
I love seeing organizations that truly care about the wellbeing of animals. I have a dog and a cat that I love with all my heart. I think that this organization is awesome!
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I love what they do, but I hate they're not a "no-kill" shelter. It's definitely a cause to donate to if you have extra money because animals always deserve a second chance.
Collette B.
Carrollton, TX
My boyfriend donates to the ASPCA every month. There are so many animals out there suffering and in need of food and homes, so I'm happy that organizations like this exist!
Kristina B.
The ASPCA does some amazing things, despite the heavy level of depression I get while watching their commercials! This is a must-support organization, shelter dogs first!
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
It's all about the animals. How can we help them make a better life for the animals. The money should all go to care and health so they can go to their forever homes.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?