- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I'm a big fan of the ASPCA and how it helps to find animals the safe, comfortable homes that they are in need of. They are so prevalent through communities and I think it's so easy to support this program through many different outlets.
Animals are important to. They breathe and are alive just like us humans. They should also be treated with love. Shout out to the ASPCA for Helping as many animals as they can
I love that thy help out animals. But I don't like the idea of charging to adopt. I still donate even though I don't have a pet. But I heard thy rise the prices to adopt NOT COOL
I myself have been able to participate in a few fund raisers the aspca have done. And over all it was a very fulfilling experience. I loved the work we were doing and knowing we were able to do just a little good in such a dark world
A great thing they are doing for the animals. I personally don't donate but my family does & I know it's going to a great cause. To help the animals and that makes my heart happy. You, should donate as well to help shelter animals!!
Both me & my mom have a deep love for animals & are constantly on the look out for abandoned dogs & cats & take them in. First call we make is to the ASPCA to come pick them up & find them good homes.
If you are an animal lover, then this organization would be great to get involved with. I have volunteered there for a few summers now and I love working with the animals, and I especially love seeing them get adopted.
Great program to help animals in need for a second chance in life. Call today and be apart of their donations and if you r wanting a pet. Go pick one up so they may love you in your heart and life love laugh and share
I love aspca ive been supporting them since i was a child no animal should have to go through bad things and its great to have people like this to help animals of all kinds
This organization has great motives, but the volunteers are extremely pushy every time I have encountered them. The training for these volunteers should be severely updated.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos