BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Sabrina G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
They are one of the companies I make a monthly donation to in order to help them continue their amazing work. All of my pets have come from SPCA shelters and I fully support their efforts toward humane treatment of animals.
Alice D.
Norwich, NY
The ASPCA is fantastic... they not only help animals find homes and help the animals, they also help people. It does not cost that much to adopt an animal, the animal you choose to adopt is already spayed or neutered, and you find a lifelong friend in whichever animal you adopt. The money the ASPCA is actually used to help other animals that are in need, and not given to some unknown source.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
I adopted a cat from the shelter located in Alabama, she ended up having kennel cough and, got all the other cats sick but, nothing a vet visit couldn't fix.She is now 2 almost 3 years old and, I can't live without my furbaby.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
It is always better to adopt and I love the ASPCA for promoting rescue and adoption among communities. The facilities I have seen have been clean and inviting with volunteers and staff that seem to truly care about the animals.
Pam C.
Bismarck, ND
I have been donating to the ASPCA since I can remember. I used to work around the house extra to ensure my parents contributed my allowance to help animals in need. I think this program deserves more funding through state and federal entities and hopefully one day we will see that no animal is homeless or abused.
Maura H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I adopted my lovely lifelong companion and man's best friend a little less than 4 years ago from my local SPCA shelter and it was the best decision I ever made. I continue to donate because my home would be filled with wayward creatures if my boyfriend would allow it.
Kristen B.
Carol stream, IL
I support the aspca all the way i love what they do for the animals around the world that are being treated wrong and need a voice
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
they help prevent cruelty and animal abuse. It so very sad that anyone would try to harm a poor innocent animal!
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
They are the best and most educational company for saving pets around the country!!
Alisha B.
Saint paul, MN
I love what they do. I wish I could help them more.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?