Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
They are one of the companies I make a monthly donation to in order to help them continue their amazing work. All of my pets have come from SPCA shelters and I fully support their efforts toward humane treatment of animals.
The ASPCA is fantastic... they not only help animals find homes and help the animals, they also help people. It does not cost that much to adopt an animal, the animal you choose to adopt is already spayed or neutered, and you find a lifelong friend in whichever animal you adopt. The money the ASPCA is actually used to help other animals that are in need, and not given to some unknown source.
I adopted a cat from the shelter located in Alabama, she ended up having kennel cough and, got all the other cats sick but, nothing a vet visit couldn't fix.She is now 2 almost 3 years old and, I can't live without my furbaby.
It is always better to adopt and I love the ASPCA for promoting rescue and adoption among communities. The facilities I have seen have been clean and inviting with volunteers and staff that seem to truly care about the animals.
I have been donating to the ASPCA since I can remember. I used to work around the house extra to ensure my parents contributed my allowance to help animals in need. I think this program deserves more funding through state and federal entities and hopefully one day we will see that no animal is homeless or abused.
I adopted my lovely lifelong companion and man's best friend a little less than 4 years ago from my local SPCA shelter and it was the best decision I ever made. I continue to donate because my home would be filled with wayward creatures if my boyfriend would allow it.
I support the aspca all the way i love what they do for the animals around the world that are being treated wrong and need a voice
they help prevent cruelty and animal abuse. It so very sad that anyone would try to harm a poor innocent animal!
They are the best and most educational company for saving pets around the country!!
I love what they do. I wish I could help them more.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos